Guilty Feelings and The Truth

Nicole's P.O.V

We get back into the dorm, and I am not even able to get my shoes off when he kisses me. In a way, I was waiting for him to kiss me. I just didn't know when. He pulled away, and I took off my shoes. I go in the kitchen, and Van is cooking. "Hey, oh my gosh, what are you doing here?" "Jinyoung called me earlier, and asked me to come over because his condition got worse." "Well, where are the others?" Mark cuts in,"Practice. I was able to get out early though." He says smirking. It was to see me. "I had told JYP about you before, and remember when I was taping you singing that one song?" "Yeah?" "Well I showed it to him, and he loved it. That's why I have wanted you to audition. Not just for me, but for JYP and everyone else!"

He seemed so proud of himself for telling his boss about his girlfriend. "Mark?!?! What is wrong with you? Why would you tell him about me?!?! He probably thinks we're dating now!!!!" "I am so sorry Nicole, I didn't know he was going to think that. Now what are we going to do?" "I have to move out, and get an apartment." "What? Why?" "It's the safest way for us to stay together. Who knows what he'll do to us if he finds out we are dating? He could turn me away as a trainee, or worse.......he could......make......us.....break up!"

I am so upset and fustrated, I start crying. Mark immidiately hugs me, and says,"It's going to be okay. He will understand. It will all fall into place soon. Okay?" "If only you knew how hard it is. They are strict about that stuff. There is a NO DATING POLICY! That means we will have to be apart even if we lie." "It'll be okay if we date secretly." "No it won't! I know that as soon as I got my phone from the stage, he was watching me, I could feel his stare. I also know he heard us talking after. What if he thinks we are dating?" "Then we should tell him we are not then." I am so angry, that I storm off to my room. He grabs my wrist, and I pull away almost instantly. I shut my door right after, and cry. This is so crazy. Dating and being with someone is overrated. Especially if that person likes you back. I can only hope that if he finds out, he will take it well. I pray before I get some rest. About three hours later, I hear a knock at my door.

Yugyeom's P.O.V

We come back from a tiring practice, and I go to my room to sleep. I didn't even greet Van noona. Three hours later, I have to get up to pee. I come from the restroom, and I hear Jackson hyung and Mark hyung talking about Nicole noona. "Well, just in case he does find out, what are you gonna tell him?" "Okay, well I told her it will be okay, and he will understand, but I am so scared that he will take it badly, and try to separate us. I am so scared......I .....just don't .......know .......to do anymore!"

"It's okay Mark, you don't have to cry. If it is meant to be, it will and you will have a great relationship with Nicole. If it isn't meant to be, then you won't be with her." "But that's the problem!!" "Wait. Why is that a problem? Mark? Are, are you, are you in love with her?" He was silent, then he said,"Yes, I am. I am love with her. Jackson, I am in love with Nicole Ann Song." Jackson hyung lets out an awe and Mark hyung tells him to shut up. I have to tell Nicole noona this. She needs to know how much Mark truly loves her. I go to her door, and knock on it. I wait for a couple minutes, then she opens the door saying in a quiet tired voice,"Yeah Yugyeom ah?"

Nicole's P.O.V

I open the door, and I see Yugyeom. "Yeah Yugyeom ah?" "May I come in? I have to tell you something very important." I let him in, shut the door, and lock it. Just in case someone wanted to come in. I tell Yugyeom not to talk so loud. He nods and lets me sit on my bed. "So what is it?" "It's about Mark hyung. He said something that I think you need to know." I get excited because I know it's something good."Yeah?! What did he say?!?!" He knows I am excited, but his face is straight. I calm down, and wait for him to speak."You know Mark hyung loves you right?" "Yeah?" "Well, he doesn't just love you, he is in love with you. Do you understand what that means?"