"The Girl I used to Love"

BamBam's P.O.V

I am woken up to Nicole looking very.....cute. She looked nervous, so I woke up. "What's up?" She looked at me like I was the crazy one. "What do you mean 'what's up'?!?! You are in my room!! That's what's up!!"

I immidiately remember last night. I was so tired of not letting her know how I feel, I am just going to do it. I will tell her. I hid in her closet, and waited. She came in, shut her light off, and lied down in her bed. I immidiately went to hug her. Now come on Bammie, let's do this!!" As soon as she lied down, I went to her with confidence.

I hugged, and she said,"Mark get of-" I cut her off and said with everything I had to give her,"This isn't Mark. Nicole, I like you, I think I even came to love you. Please accept me." I can hear her softly crying. She doesn't like me back. She never has, and she......never will. She softly pulls from my embrace, and goes on the balcony.

I don 't follow her, because she needs time to think, and I need time to cope with all that will come in the future. After about 1 hour later, the door opens, revealing Mark."Hyung, I am sorry. I didn't know what I was doing. I confessed to Nicole. I only wanted her to know how I used to feel about her. I no longer feel the things that I felt before. Please understand hyung." Mark looks surprised, and then he looks at me, and says with an understanding, but annoyed tone,"Where is she?"

"She couldn't take the confession I made, and went on the balcony. She is probably asleep, so go save your princess, and cherish her forever. Before I leave, Mark says to me,"BamBam, if you don't want any conflict in the future from this, go to sleep on the side of her bed, and when she askes you what happened, tell her everything from the time you started have feelings, to the time where you lost them, probably an hour or so ago. Do you understand me?" "Yes hyung, I understand. Thank you for letting me clear this up myself."

He goes out onto the balcony, and about 2 minutes later, he is carrying the girl that I used to like. The girl I used to love.

A/N: Hey guys!!!!! Thank you for supporting and reading this!!! I am so happy, and you guys mean so much to me!!!!!! Um.....I know that it is SUPER late, but it turns out that I didn't upload part 8!!!!! I am so sorry, but I will upload it, so some things clear up the story for you!!!!! Remember to vote, Comment, and invite people you know to read this.....if you want to. Also, one more thing. Tell me what you think of this fanfic.

Love always,
Zinnia!!!