The Audition

Nicole's P.O.V

A few weeks later, I am in the waiting room for auditions for JYP. Mark has been begging for me to audition, so we can see each other more often. I finally agreed, and a lady comes out. "Nicole Song, he's ready for you." She smiles brightly, and I smile back.

As I am walking on the stage, I suddenly become afraid. I have always wnted to be a singer, but the feeling is very different when you are on the stage instead of watching the stage. I stand there in all the lights, and I feel like I am sweating on a thousand.

"Hello. Welcome to the JYP auditions. State your name please." "Hello, my name is Niocle Song." "Nice name considering the fact that you are going to sing today." He smiles, and I say,"Thank you very much sir." "Now what will you sing today?" I am frozen because I forgot the song I was going to sing."May I have a minute please sir?" He says acceptingly,"Yes you may."

I quickly look through my phone for the song. Dang it, I don't even know where it is. Oh yeah, it's Playground by Got7. I find it, and I remember everything when I glance to my left, and see Mark make a kiss face at me.

I say,"Sir, is it okay if I am able to play the instumental of Playground by Got7 from my phone?" He looks at my phone, and nods. I start the song, and start singing Playground.

When I finish the song, he takes off his sunglasses, stand up, and claps. "Very well done. I like your voice, and the way you sing. I am so happy to say this.. Welcome to JYP Entertainment!!!" I come off the stage, and he gives me a yellow paper. "This is what you will do tomorrow, so please be here at 8:00 'o clock. " "Yes sir, I will be here."

I walk back up to the stage, grab my phone, and run over to Mark. He hugs me, and says,"You can sing so well, you even turned my rap part into the song!!!! Congrats." He didn't kiss me, because we were in JYP, but I knew when we went back to the dorm, he was going to.

Mark's P.O.V

I watched as Nicole went onto the stage to audition. I stood there the whole time. When she stood there after he asked her the song she would sing, I knew she was going to sing Playground, but she forgot it.

"May I have a minute please sir?" She looked really scared. But then he said,"Yes you may." I tried to get attention, so I whispered,"Nicole." She glanced at me, and I made a kiss face at her and she smiled. She turned around and asked,"Sir is it okay if I am able to play the instrumental of Playground by Got7 from my phone?"

I guess he said yes, because she started playing the song. As she was singing the song, she came to my rap of the song, and sang it. It sounded so pretty. She finished the song, and all I could do was smile. About two minutes later she got her phone from the stage, and ran over to me. I was so proud, I hugged her and said,"You can sing so well, you even turned my rap part into the song!!!! Congrats." I wanted to kiss her so bad, but we were at JYP, so I had to wait until we got back.

JYP's P.O.V

I am in my office, when one of my advisors comes in with......an audition fax? "Here you go sir. It is an application from someone. " I pick up the application, and look over it. Huh, Nicole Song. Nice name. She will probably be a nice addition to JYP Nation. I tell my advisor to call her tomorrow to come in for an audition. Every audition is different. Not one has been the same. The artist that I have helped mold are like snowflakes. None of them are the same. They all have something different about them. That's why JYP is leading in Korean entertainment. We are all a little strange, but once we pull you in, it's hard to leave us.

2 Days Later~

I head down to the stage area, and sit in one of the seats. I put on my sunglasses, and tell my advisor, Mae Lin,"Tell her that I am ready." She bows, and leaves. About a minute later, this caramel colored pretty girl comes on to the stage. She is very pretty. I am immidiately intruiged by her looks, so now I wonder what her voice is like.

"Hello, welcome to the JYP auditions. Please state your name." She seems a little scared, but she says, "Hello, my name is Nicole Song." She is still very tense, so I try to humor her, get her to relax a little by saying,"Nice name considering the fact that you are going to sing today." She laughs, and says,"Thank you very much sir."

She is so respectful towards her elders. I am curious about her song choice as well, so I ask her,"Now what will you sing today?" She gets frozen, as in not moving for a minute. She shyly says,"Sir may I have a minute please." She is so scared, so I say,"Yes you may."

She smiles, and gets out her phone. I hear someone whisper,"Nicole." She glanses to her left, and smiles, but gets back to her phone. She then asks me,"Sir, is it okay if I am able to play the instrumental of Playground by Got7 from my phone?" I nod for her to play it.

As soon as it starts playing, she takes off singing. It's like I am at a song cover concert. Her voice is absolutely phenominal. As she got to Mark's rap in the song, she sang it through. That was amazing.

As she finished, the song, I was so impressesed, I wanted her a part of the family now. I took off my sunglasses, rose up, and clapped."Very well done. I like your voice and the way you sing. I am so happy to say this....Welcome to JYP Entertainment!" She looked so happy. She came off the stage, and I gave her the itinerary for the next day on a yellow sheet of paper. "This is what you will you will do tomorrow, so please be here tomorrow at 8:00 'o clock. She quickly agrees, and goes back to the stage.

Then I hear her and Mark talking. He was a supporter. He was supporting her!! At least I hope he was supporting her. If he is not just a supporter, then us three will have to talk in the future.