Pretty Boys SUCK!!

Nicole?!?!

Nicole's P.O.V

After the bell rings, I get my lunch I prepared this morning. I am looking around the lunch room, and find no where to sit. I give up, and start roaming around the school. I see kids eating lunch on the stairs. I walk up to this girl, and ask her,"Do you know how to get to the roof?" "Yeah, just go down the hall. It is the staircase on the right." "Thank you so much!" I walk down the hall, and I walk up the staircase. I open the door, and I am already captivated by the beauty of the school. I am staring at this tree in the distance, when I heard someone open the door. "Mark, what are you doing here?" "I, I, I don't know..." He seemed somewhat confused. "Why are you up here though?" He looks at me, and I say,"I was about to eat my lunch, when that tree caught my eye. I wondered how it would feel to sit under it, and have one of it's beautiful blossoms fall onto my lap. "Okay." I am shocked. "What?!" "You want to know what it feels like, right? Then I'll take you over there. Are you coming, or are you going to just going to stare at me?" I get up, and follow him.

Mark's P.O.V

What the hell is wrong with me?! Offering to take her to go sit under the tree?!?! I honestly don't know why I said such a thing. Is it because.....I like her? She is attractive. She did really have nice curves, I will admit, but I still haven't fallen yet, so there!!!

Nicole's P.O.V

Okay, so we get across the street, when he turns around and says,"Go sit down, I, I don't.... just go sit!" "You won't come with me? I'll give you food! Please Mark, will you?"

Mark's P.O.V

I am tired, so I stop, turn around, and tell her,"Go sit down, I, I don't.... just go sit!" I wanted to sit beside her, but then I didn't. I didn't want to be too close to her. You know what I mean? She interupts my thoughts saying,"You won't come with me? I'll give you food! Please Mark, will you?" Then she gives me a look that makes ne want to melt. I finally say,"Um.....fine.....sure." She says,"Thanks!" I follow as she takes off her school jacket, and lays it on her lap, after she sits down. She looked better with her jacket off. I sit beside her, and I can feel how warm her upper leg feels. It feels nice, almost electrifying. Wait, Mark, WHY ARE YOU THINKING THIS!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!

Nicole's P.O.V

I accidentally give him this look that makes him a little red. Wow, from what I heard in 2nd hour, he never blushed at ANY time for ANYone. Folks, I think I made history!!!! I am the FIRST person to make Mark Tuan blush!!!! Score!!!! I take my school jacket off, and sit on the grass. It feels pretty nice. I put my jacket over my legs, and then Mark sits beside me. I can feel the warmth of his leg against mine. It feels nice, so I don't say anything. I open my lunch, and get out what I always ate for lunch: bo saam that my dad made and sent with me, an egg omlet, rice, and green leaves. I also had two waters with me. I don't know why, it's just something told me to bring two waters. I hand him one, and then I set everything out."Grab what you want, but don't eat it all." He immediately grabs a leaf, puts some rice on it, takes some of the omlet, tastes the bo saam, then puts it on the leaf. He rolls it up, then the next thing I know, he is stuffing one end into my mouth. Huh?! I don't decline, and bite down. He pulls it away, and takes a bite from the same end. WHAT?!?! After we finish eating, I am about to get up myself, when I see his hand reaching for me. I grab, and his grip is strong, but warm. I am about to put my jacket back on, when he says,"Don't put it back on..." then he mumbles something I don't really pick up."What?" "Nothing!" I see on the side that he is bright red."Oppa, you're blushing!!" I tease. It's so much fun to tease Mark!!!!