We meet again.....

"Nicole?!?!?" She sees me, and walks toward me."Mark, you live here?!?!? It's so nice here!! You should be lucky to live down here. I don't live in the best place, but I am content with it!" She beams a smile that is somewhat...... cute??? "Wait, Nicole what are you doing down here anyway!! Did you come to stalk me or something?!?!" "What??! What the hell is wrong with you?!?!?! Why the f#$& would I stalk YOU?!?! You are the LAST person I would want to stalk!!!"                                                            Does she NOT know that I am part of one of the hotest Kpop groups right now?!?! I see that she really isn't a stalker after all. I know I shouldn't, but... "Do you know who Got7 is???" "Who is that?" Okay, she isn't a stalker, and she doesn't know who I am. Whew~ I am about to say," I am sorry for calling you a stalker." when she starts walking away, talking to something or someone on her phone. I suddenly get annoyed, and go get the rest of Got7, so we can go to school.

    Nicole's P.O.V

        Who does he think he is?!?! Calling me a stalker!!!! If anyone is a stalker, it's that damn Sohee!! I bet 100 dollars that she walks by just to gawk in the door, and when someone comes out the door, she runs down the street, just to act like nothing happens!!!!                                                         I finally get to the school, and I walk into the office. I walk up to the desk and wait. "How may I help you today?" She smiles and waits for me to answer."I am a new student here. I transfered from a school in the states, and I have my schedule, I just don't know where to go." I give this embarassed look, and I watch her pick up the phone, and asks a teacher to send a student down. About three mi utes later, a girl about my height( she is a little taller than me) walks in and smiles at me.