Can You keep a Secret????

Mark's P.O.V

I couldn't believe who was in Nicole's room. For the past week, I have been coming to check on her. But after that kiss happened, I really had to check on her to make sure she didn't cry herself to sleep. I knock on the door, hoping to find her asleep, but instead, BamBam opens the door, surprised. "Hyung....." he tells me what happened, but all I am wondering is,"Where is she?" "She couldn't take the confession, so she went onto the balcony. Go save your princess, and cherish her forever....." I don't hear the rest, but I tell him, to make sure the others don't find out,"If you don't want any conflict in the future from this, sleep on the side of her bed, and when she wakes you up, tell her everything, from the time you started liking her, until you lost feelings for her, about an hour or so ago." Then I go onto the balcony, and see her sleeping soundly. I go to pick her up, bridal style, and suddenly she says,"Mark......want....you.....now....please..." Huh?!?! Wait, what?!?! I ignored her, because she is asleep. I lay her down on her bed, kiss her on the forehead. I tell BamBam goodnight, and say to him"BamBam, if I died tomorrow, I would want you to specially take care of her. Goodnight " "Hyung, thank you so much." I then shut her door, and go to sleep. In the morning, everyone but BamBam is called down for a meeting. I lied to them, and said that BamBam got sick, and couldn't attend. I had to let them sort out where they stand with each other. I left JYP to go to the dorm, while the rest of them went out for breakfast. I get back, BamBam isn't in Nicole's room, and Nicole is in the shower. I go into BamBam's room, wanting to know what happened. "Hi, BamBam. Are you guys okay now?" "Uhhh......yeah....." Hold on, something isn't right. "What's wrong BamBam?" "Nothing, I am okay....... actually I am not. I will have her tell you later." What was he talking about. I suddenly go over to his bed, and ask him,"Have her tell me what?!" "Oppa, I have something to tell you. You have to know this now." I immidiately get away from BamBam, and go into her room. What was she and BamBam hiding????