Pretty Boys SUCK!!!!

"Hello, my name is Lila, what's yours?" "My name is Nicole, I just transfered here, so could you show me around?" She is so happy, she takes my hand and tells me all of the wonderful things of the school. When the bell rings to go to class, she shows me my first class. She peeks in, and says to me,"Oooooh, you're so lucky!!" How am I lucky?                                                                                                   I walk in, and I greet the teacher. "You probably have to sit...back there." I turn around and see Mark. We go to the same school?!?!?! Well he was wearing the same uniform as me when he called me a.......stalker. I sit down, and say nothing, when he whispered,"I am sorry for calling you a stalker, I didn't mean to." I look at him, and I see that he looks really apologetic. I space out, and he snaps me out of it. I forgot that I was staring at him, and now, there are girls whispering.

   Finally lunch comes around, and I am hoping not to see Mark anymore today. I have had class with him all morning, and ever since I stared at him, he has been staring back. Harder than I was. In third hour, I was sitting by Lila all the way in the front, when I felt him staring at my back. I slowly turn around, and look at him. He is looking at me like he wants me to sit by him. I tell Lila," Hey, a student needs my help, is it okay if I go to help?" " Yeah, sure, just make sure you find me at lunch!!" I go back to where he was sitting, and he was kind of smiling, like I made his day or something.                       "What do you want?" "You don't want to talk now?" "No, at least not to you." "Oh, okay." I turn away from him to catch up on Instagram. I can feel him staring at my face. I turn around and say,"What?" "Nothing. It's just you remind me of some one. My ideal type. But I haven't fallen yet, so don't get any ideas." "Okay? I didn't expect you to fall, but if you do, it'll give me something to think about when I am bored!" I get up, ignoring  his stare, and ask the teacher if I could go to the bathroom. When I get in there, I think it'll be fun to freak Mark out a little. I put on mascara, eyeliner, blush, and baby pink lipstick. I walk back into the classroom and look at Mark with the cutest smile I can.

    Mark' P.O.V

    Whoa. Where did she just go?!?!?! Was she trying to make fall earlier? And why she smiling so cute?! I'm not going to act like she isn't there, but what am I supposed to do?! "What are you doing?" I say pointing to her face."What, I can't look different today? It's my first day after all. I have to leave some kind impression on people! Gosh!" You already left an impression. On me. When the bell rings, on my way to my locker to put my things away, I can't stop thinking about Nicole, and how quickly she can go from good looking to stunning. I am putting them away, and suddenly I am touched on my shoulder by one of my groupmates, Jackson. "Hey dude,you want to go to lunch now, or what?!"

      Jackson's P.O.V

       I walk up to Mark's locker, and touch him on the shoulder. He seemed weird today, after he came back in the dorm. After we get to school, he separates from the rest of us, saying,"See you guys at lunch." It's been on my mind all morning. Why was he acting all distant? I know he is called the "Cold King" but he is never cold to any of us. I ask him,"Hey dude, you want to go to lunch now, or what?!" "Sure, let's go." As we are walking towards the line, I ask him."What happened while you were outside this morning?" "Nothing happened. I was really focused on something. It's not important." Then suddenly he gets out of line, and disappears.

   Mark's P.O.V

      I was walking down the hall with Jackson, and we were in the line, when he suddenly asked me,"What happened while you were outside this morning?" I immediately say,"Nothing happened. I was really foucsed on something. It's not important."Suddenly, something tells me to go to the roof of the school. I get out of line, leaving Jackson. I run up the stairs, to the door being open. I walk through the door, and you will never believe what I saw......

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the cliff hanger!!!!! I am trying to figure what he sees!!!! Lol. Wait for me!!!! Comment what your favorite Got7 song is!!!!!