15 : 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾

「🎠」

"Hurry, Y/N! Hurry!"

I accidentally stepped on my unfinished shoelace as Beomgyu pulled me out of my apartment.

"AHCK! Gyu, wait!"

Beomgyu halted, looked back and sighed. He knelt down in front of me and quickly tied my lace. I felt my face heat up . He looked up at me and smiled before pulling me again.

"How dare you yank me out of my territory in broad daylight huh?!" I giggled.

We ran out of the building. I immediately blocked my eyes with an arm as the strong sunbeams hit my vision. Hours after we danced in the balcony, Beomgyu had thought of taking me out so that I wouldn't be stuck in my own home and fall asleep again. At first, I really thought that it was a great idea. But now, I was starting to regret. Even though I was excited about the morning, my body was practically begging me to drowse off. But not in Beomgyu's watch.

"You deserve a good time, Y/N!"

"We can just stay at home and watch movies, you know." I stomped. "I'm so sleepy."

"Come on, the sun is up! You shouldn't be snoozing at this point."

He held my hand and together, we walked and crossed roads until we arrived at a theme park.

"I want to go home." I huffed.

"Not until we try these rides and eat a lot." Beomgyu said in sing-song.

I looked around as we toddled the bricked pathway. The place was fairly massive and wide. There were already a lot of people roaming around since it was already 9 AM. Tall trees arrayed every sections of the place with fairy lights hanging from their branches to connect to the other array on the other side. Food stalls lined up in every direction with steams of sizzling dishes lingering in the air. The rides were noisy, of course. There was a large carousel nearby, adorned with artificial gems, lights and obviously, colorful horses. There was also the 'Sea Dragon', mini-games, '100-Feet Drop', roller-coaster and center of attraction; the ferris-wheel.

"Y/N look!" Beomgyu led me to a hat corner. "Let's get these!"

He put on a corgi hat and made cute faces. I smiled and took a bear one.

"I think this one suits you better."

"Do I look like a bear to you?"

"Well, do you see yourself as a short corgi?"