rebound

ship/s: main; anyone from the M ninjas honestly
others; none

universe: either uwu

writing prompt: nothing

words: 212

warning/s: it may hurt???

additional notes: i washed the dishes and this wouldn't leave me alone sooooo,,, have fun ???

happy reading!!

Alex

••••

a rebound.

was that all that he was to you? nothing but a hook up after your on again, off again boyfriend broke up with you for the nth time? was that all that he could be?

wasn't he worthy of your love? wasn't he worthy of receiving what his body and heart ached and craved? wasn't he enough for you?

how many times does he have to go through this? how many times does he have to suffer? how many times does he have to watch you come back to him for a week at most, then watch you go back to that guy?

but... this was alright. this was fine. of course. it had to be fine. it had to be alright. he had your attention. may it be a little less than a week at most, but at the time frame, he had you. he showered you with love and affection and reassuring words. he showered you with everything that he had. and you... and you couldn't reciprocate it.

you didn't shower him with love, nor affection, nor reassuring words. you treated him as a hook up. someone to be there when you felt lonely or until your boyfriend made up with you.

and he was fine with that.