Chapter 8

June 3rd, 1988

"We got a report of a murder on Moose Trail."

They police hurried and of course he was gone but they had a solution to this, they are going to set up different patrol cars in all the different murder sites so when he strikes they can catch him right away and if they can't catch him they will take a photo of the license plate and track it down.

Later that day different patrol cars sat in all the different murder sites and it just happened to be at Maple Street where the sheriff was patrolling, the sheriff waited it out a bit and after when the suspect got closer the sheriff took the killer down and pinned him the killer was struggling to get out and was resisting arrest but he was trying to resist he was reaching out for his knife,the killer grabbed his knife and stabbed the sheriff right in the ribs.

"Ughh fuck you little bastard."

"Sheriff are you ok?" Someone on the radio said.

"I got stabbed I need medical attesting stat."

He was pouring of blood he didn't know if he was going to die he prayed he didn't, he started to fell a little bit dizzy and then passed out.
Finally the ambulance arrived and the patched up his wound and brought him to the hospital.

~10 Hours later~

The sheriff woke up gasping for air the nurse calmed him down but the sheriff was confused on how he didn't die last night from that knife wound.

"Where am I?" He asked the nurse.

"You are in the hospital from a stabbing."

He wanted revenge on this guy but he had to heal for at least a month or so,so someone has to take his place until he comes back.

This officer in the name of Joe Simmons took the sheriffs place and he will be sure to take this guy down for this state and everyone will feel like they are at home again.

Authors note: thank you for reading if you don't mind follow my gaming account on instagram which is @latestgam3r.

Chapter made June 13th, 2020.