Chapter 6 (Killers POV)

July 31st, 1988

Killers P.O.V

I've been doing bad things trust me but it's all worth it in the end, killing is what takes my mind off things I'm more relaxed. I guess you can call me a psychopath but really I'm just a genius.

I'm in a secret bunker because I have every single unit looking for me I'm one of the most famous killers ever. I want them to find me eventually but right now I want to play with these morons. they don't expect me to leave notes but I do so they can track me.

I'm hiding right now but I'm going to strike again soon.

"Open the door we know you are in here."

Wait what oh no that traitor gave the locations of my hideouts luckily I have an escape door but they can't find it. I have to run far from here they know where I'm going to head next so I have to be smart and then I'll kill my next victim.

June 1st, 1988
(Police Station)

"Sheriff there was a report of a killing at the beach both man and women were stabbed multiple times and he left one of those shitty notes."

One of the officers said.

"What does the note say."

"It's some type of gibberish like a different type of writing and words."

"Ok get someone to crack it and see what it says."

So that's what they did they brought it to the FBI and it was easy to crack.

"It says keep following me my next location is 617 maple street."

"I think we should stop following him he is just going to keep on killing."

"But sheriff he might kill either way let's just go there and see where it takes us."

So they went over to the street but no sign of the killer. But the officers heard screams just down the street the hurried over and they spotted the target.

"Take the shot."

One of the officers shot but missed this gave the killer a chance to get away, a black van pulled up beside the killer and he hopped in it and drove off the police were to far from their vehicles and they would loose him by the time they get in the vehicles.

"God damnit you had one job and you missed the shot."

"Sheriff I'm sorry."

"Who in the hell does this psycho work for."

The answer is he works for no one but himself he just has helpers and if they don't do as asked they die just like the traitor.

Authors note: hey again just want to say thanks for reading and if you can tell some people about my story if you can thank you so much I love you guys with all the support.

Chapter made June 11th, 2020