Chapter 4 Court Day

June 25th, 1988

Court day is tomorrow and this guy they think is the killer might get locked up for life or get the death penalty but he claims that he is innocent and didn't kill anyone in his life but the police aren't believing him.

June 26th, 1988

Court day is today and they have to get ready to leave they have to be in the court at 10:45 am.

"Mr Grier would you like to defend yourself."

the Judge asked.

"Yes, I did not commit any of these murders I've been living in California all my life I've never been to Washington in my life all I did was rob a house it may seem suspicious but I didn't do it and I am innocent."

"Well the police found this knife full of blood in the trunk of your car so what does that say?"

"What?! I would never kill someone I'm getting set up or something."

Jonathan was confused and was pretty angry he did not commit any of these murders he says but there is too much evidence against him he may go to jail today for life, it's time for the judge to decide what it's going to be is he guilty or is he innocent either way he is going to jail for attempted robbery.

"Well Mr.Grier you are going to jail for robbery which is a ten year sentence and I've decided you're guilty for the murders and you will be put in jail for live with no bail."

Jonathan was crying with frustration and couldn't believe it he knows the killer is still out there and they have the wrong guy.

The California police station got a call and there was a shooting in the mall he was wearing a black hoodie and face mask that's when the cops realized they had the wrong guy but it's too late he already got the sentence.

They arrived at the scene and there was 4 dead people and 10 injured people the bullets were from a 44 magnum pistol. They cleared up the scene and they found a note saying "you got the wrong guy." But it was written in blood on paper this guy is messed up in the head and the police don't know where he is headed next.

Authors Note: Thanks for reading chapter 4 comment if you want to see chapter 5 and you'll get one pretty soon.

Chapter made june 10th, 2020.