Lovely~Chapter 9

Third Person P.O.V
They had all activated their crystals and began to fight.

Aaron and Katelyn both ran up to the demon and attacked him simultaneously, they didn't have the element of surprise so Michael easily blocked their attacks and sent the both of them flying into a wall with a blast of green magic.
Zane was the next to attack, he ran up to him and got a few hits on him with bursts of blue and black magic before he was thrown to the ground behind the demon.
Lucinda dashed up behind Michael as he was turned around and stabbed him in the back of his arm with a glowing orange sword, as soon as she did though he turned around and whipped her to the side just in front of Aaron who had a gash of the back of his head and a twisted ankle, and beside him Katelyn had a gash across her stomach from Michael's magic. Lucinda looked over to Zane who was a few feet behind the demon with blood trailing down the side of his face most likely from hitting his head on the ground when he fell. The witch herself had a bleeding back from her sword which she had scraped her back on after falling causing a large cut on her back. Things were not looking good for them.
The demon was not untouched though, he had a stab wound on his shoulder and a few scrapes from where Zane's magic had hit him.

Nana shot him from where she was standing with a pink arrow which had logged itself into Michaels stomach. She was holding a red bow with a satchel filled with pink arrows on her back. She quickly shot another arrow at him this time hitting him in his left arm. She tried to get another arrow but was hit with a burst of green magic which sent her flying behind Aphmau and into the wall.

It was all up to Aphmau now, she had to end this all.
She quickly ran forward with a purple sword in hand toward the demon, he noticed her running and formed a black sword to block her. They battled with their swords for a while both laying a few hits on the other until Aphmau's sword had been thrown to the side. Michael help the sword to her chest not doing anything yet, "You're done for, all of you, you have failed to save your friend." He laughed taunting them.
"Not yet we haven't" came a voice behind behind the demon.
Michael turned around quickly and as soon as he did he was stabbed in the chest by bleeding Zane who now had a black sword in his hands. The demon fell to the ground as soon as the sword was drawn from his chest. Aphmau quickly got behind him and used her crystals powers to retrieve Travis from the demon.

Michael quickly turned back into a bloody Travis. Aphmau then used her crystal to heal his major wounds.
Once he was healed he fell into the raven haired girls arms.

They had done it, they saved him.

To be continued...

(A/N: I'm so sorry for not uploading as much as I promised. This story only has a few more chapter and then it's done. Anyways thanks for reading this chapter!)

~Isabella