Everyone~Chapter 8

Third Person P.O.V

Garroth walked quietly towards the room where Michael was and began approaching the entrance, when he walked in the demon turned around to face him sensing Garroth's presence in the room. When Garroth was facing Michael he immediately wanted to run and hide but he had to help his friends save everyone. "Hello Garroth." Michael spoke after what felt like an eternity for Garoth But was only about thirty seconds "Why are you here? Are you trying to save your friend?" He said talking about Aaron "You aren't going to win" The blonde boy said after not talking for awhile. "Really, why do you say that?"

Meanwhile...

"We have to be quiet" Aphmau warns while they are walking towards the room where Garoth and Michael are talking "Yeah we got that" Zane says while rolling his eyes at her obvious statement, Aphmau just ignores his attitude as they continue walking. They reach the room about a minute later. "So we just have to think about someone we love for these to activate" Lucinda reminds them so they can activate their crystals, everyone nods and they walk into the room from a different entrance so they wouldn't be spotted. Once they walked in Garroth immediately saw them and started backing into a corner of the room. Michael looked confused so he turned in the direction the blonde boy was looking and saw the six of them holding their crystals "This is impossible, no one has been able to use those in years." He said obviously shocked that they were able to use them. "Better believe it weird demon thing" Nana said insulting the man in the middle of the room. "Well it doesn't matter because I killed the last people to use it I can easily kill you." He mocked in a sure tone "Let's find out." Lucinda says. Everyone starts to activate their crystal, Aphmau thinks about her mom and Aaron, Aaron thinks about his family who were killed during this mess, Nana thinks about Zane and how much she wants to end this so they can be happy, Zane thinks about Garroth, Vylad, and Nana the three people he wants to save by taking down Michael, Lucinda thinks about all of her friends and a certain someone (Love interest?)that she that she wants to be safe. And Katelyn, she thinks about Travis the person who is being held captive in his own mind by this demon who was causing all this trouble, and how she is going to save him even if it means risking her life.

To be continued...

(A/N: I am so sorry for not posting for a while, I've been dealing with a lot of things in my life and I haven't really had time to post. But I will be posting more often!
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you all next time. Bye!)

~Isabella