Get Ready~Chapter 7

Third Person P.O.V

When they found out what their plan was they started preparing for it. They brought the suitcase with the crystals and the realm breaker into the room that they were in. "Okay, I don't know which crystal to each family line, but when the right person touches a crystal it should light up."Ghost explains "So  who wants to go first" she asked "I will" Aphmau said in a determined voice. Ghost then layer out the crystals on the ground in a line, Aphmau bent down and touched three until one lit up it was a light purple almost transparent stone "That is your stone for sure" Ghost said as it was still shining brightly "Ok Aaron You're up next" she said. Aaron bent down and touched almost all of them until he reached the very last one which was a red and white mixed crystal "Alright then" Ghost began "Zane your turn" Zane bent down and touched the first one and it immediately lit up, the crystal was a mix or blue black and green and was lighting up the whole room "I've never seen that happen before" Ghost spoke  but not loud enough for anyone else to hear "Kawaii~Chan you're up" she said Nana bent down, she touched one and nothing happened so she touched the next one which lit up at her touch. This stone was red at the top and then it faded to a pink. Once she stood up it was Katelyn's turn she immediately bent down and the first one she touched lit up, it was dark blue and had small white spots on it."Lucinda your turn" Katelyn said standing up. Lucinda nodded and picked up the only crystal than was left, it was orange, yellow, and red and lit up as soon as she touched it. Once they all had their crystals they had to discuss what was going to happen "So what am I supposed to do?" Garroth asked "You're a distraction, you have to distract Michael while the others sneak up on him" Ghost said "Okay" Garroth said worried about what could happen to the others. "Ok" Ghost began "since you all don't know how to use the crystals I will explain" She continues "When you get to where Michael is you will activate your crystal when you are ready just think about people you love and it should work" She explained "Also when you get close to killing him you have to use the realm breaker on Travis so he doesn't die" They all listened closely so they would be able to do it and save everyone on starlight and Travis. "Since it's almost time to go Garroth you should start distracting Michael, do whatever you can so he doesn't pay attention to them sneaking up on him" Kim spoke "Good luck everyone" Garroth said as he was leaving "and don't die" he yelled as Zane sighed "NOT THE TIME" he yelled at his brother and like that Garroth was gone. "You guys better get ready" Ghost and Kim say.......

Hi thank you for reading, if anyone is actually reading this.There will be a new chapter soon!Bye bye!

~Author

Word count:530