Never be alone~Chapter 4

Zane's P.O.V

We were sitting on the floor of the cannon deciding if we should stay with Nana, or if we should go help Aphmau, when I heard a voice "What happened?"It was Nana!? She looked confused and her scar was somehow healed. "Oh my Irene!" Garroth said about as shocked as all of us, I was so shocked I couldn't talk or move, but I was crying, How is this possible!?

Lucinda's P.O.V

I don't understand how this is possible, one minute she's dying the next she's fine but I didn't use magic on her, I kept staring at nothing in surprise when I heard a noise, I then remembered about Aphmau "We have to go" I finlally said "y-yeah" Garroth stuttered "K~C are you ok to walk?" I questioned "yes" she said "okay let's go!"

Nana's P.O.V

Zane helped me up and we all started walking towards the direction Aphmau was when I saw Zane's wounds "Zane a-are you ok?" I asked worried about his condition "I'm fine Nana" He said just hearing his voice made me warm inside "Are you really okay?" I asked looking for a real answer "Are any of us okay?"He sighed "Seriously" I said slightly annoyed "I was just worried about you, I thought I was never going to see you again, I thought I was going to be alone"He cried out, I felt my heart shatter into a million peices just seeing him in this horrible state "Hey as long as I'm here you will never be alone"

Hi so ummm I haven't updated this in a while...again I have been really busy with other things and didn't have much time but I hope you enjoy this chapter Bye!

~Author