Chap 24: Cinderella Gazebo

Start from the beginning

I sure hope so. it’s not that I’m intimidated with her, HELL no, the people staring are intimidating,

After 10 minutes of slow-walking, Grandmere grabbed my hand and twirled me. TWIRLED ME. 360 DEGREE TWIRL.  And she whispered “Darling, you look gorgeous. I can see your husband drooling at the back of the room”

“Err- thank you Gra- I mean, Your Highness” great. Now my foot’s stuck in my mouth.

“Oh and when the clock strikes 12, you will go somewhere with Harry. Meet him at the Gazebo” she whispered again and I did a little curtsy as she let go.

She walked over to Harry probably telling him the same thing.  

I walked back to my friends, ignoring the jealous glares of the WHOLE senior class. My friends hugged me and pretended to be happy when In fact they just want me to spill the deets.

“WHAT DID SHE TELL YOU?”

“OMG HAVE YOU SEEN CAMILIA’S FACE?! SHE WAS LIKE TOTALLY JEALOUS!”

Both of them whisper-yelled as they giggled endlessly.

“Calm your Panda’s ladies. She just told me to meet Harry at the Gazebo-“

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! OMG OMG OMG”

“When the clock strikes 12- “ I tried to continue but they cut me off with another giggle/ scream. They immediately covered their mouths and told me to go on.

“tonight.” I finished off.

“AHHH! That was like-“

“CINDERELLA!”

Party here, party there, wine on our hands. YES WE HAVE WINE.

We heard the girls scream a little and giggle as if they’re seeing a celebrity. But well, a kind-of-school-celebrity walks in and joins the party.

Oliver James.

And he’s coming over to me.

YAY.

JOY

“May I have this dance Aynie?” he asks and the girls glare at me for the 2nd time tonight. Rejecting a guy like Oliver would mean WWIII. Tonight, he’s smokin’ peppers in a white tux and black bow. His hair was gel-d up which makes him totally great.

I gently placed my hand on his and he led me to the dance floor where EVERYONE cleared the site. To make things even more wonderful, Little Things by One Direction is playing in the background.

“I’m really sorry about that night Aynie” He whispered in my ear as we danced, delicately twirling me from time to time. “But I didn’t regret anything.”

“Oliver-“

“Please Aynie. Give me chance. I haven’t met anyone like you. I know we only met like 3 months ago, but believe me Aynie. I like you. The moment you bumped into my chest, I was… amazed by you.”

I can’t help but feel my tummy tingle with his words. Oh Oliver. If only I’m single.

“I know you’re inlove with someone else.”

I look at him confused and a little nervous if he knows…

“I don’t know who he is, but I just know you love someone else.”

“Oliver I-“

“Think about it.” And then he left.

Amazing isn’t it?

I didn’t realize the song has ended already and I went back to my friends a little dumb-folded.

DINGDONG.

OH that wasn’t the doorbell. That was the grandfathers’ old clock giving notice that it’s 12MN. Everyone gathered around the hall, to prepare for a toast.

I said my goodbye’s to the girls and ran to the staircase. Harry will be M.A.D mad when I’m a minute late.

Like Cinderella, surely I left my gold shoes on the stairs not on purpose but I freakin’ tripped and I don’t want to look back and make a fool out of myself even more.

I removed my other shoe and ran-walked to the Gazebo. YES Harry’s not here yet!

“Did you leave your shoe in purpose?” A familiar voice scared the living daylights out of me and I turned around to face Harry who is holding my other shoe. “Gazebo huh? How fairytale-ish of Grandmere”

I chuckled as Harry jokingly put one knee on the ground as he looked up to me and said, “So, you’re my Cinderella for the night huh?”

“Yep!” I said as I did a little curtsy in which he returned. “Thanks Harry! So… what’s Grandmere into now?”

“Well, she wants us to go to…”

QOTD: WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY’RE GOING?

OMG THAT WAS SO BORING YOU GUYS IM REALLY SORRY IM SO SLEEPY RN I DON’T KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT IM SORRY FORGIVE ME YOU ALL DESERVE BETTER AND I JUST SUCK MORE AND MORE EACH UPDATE IM REALLY SORRY

YOU ALL MUST HATE ME RN FOR GIVING YOU CRAPPY CHAPTERS DESPITE ALL THE COMMENTS AND VOTES THAT I ASKED YOU GUYS HUHUHU IM REALLY SORRY

IM SO BUSY MY BACK HURTS AND I GOT LITTLE FLU SO IM A TOTAL WRECK MY BRAIN’S NOT WORKING

OK SO PART 3 SOON BEFORE NEW YEARS

LOVE YOU