Chap 30: 50 shades

-2 DAYS AFTER-

"HE STOOD YOU UP?!!!" My best friends exclaimed when I told them that Harry blew me off on our supposed "date".

"Yeah...."

"Let's sell his hair on EBay after I shave them off!" Grace announced along with a few curse words.

Okay I know you don't know what we are talking about. So here's a recap.

Last night, Harry asked me on a date. Yes he did. Monday night, I was watching crappy TV shows when he suddenly burst into our room (yes we sleep side by side don't get your hopes up). He was being his unusual happy self.

Because you know, on the first day we got here, he was always on interviews and everything. He told me that a huge shipping company wants to blah blah blah in England so he wants to talk to the owner himself. 4 days has passed and I was always on the streets alone. It was never a hassle since nobody knows me. Though I had 4 body guards with me, no one would suspect anything because I just looked like a rich stuck up person. I was wearing jeans and t-shirts for crying out loud.

I went to see the Notre Dame, Pantheon, Les Invalides, and basically all the tourist spots. Thanks to Arnold's (one of my bodyguards) photography skills, the DSLR and Polaroid camera that I brought was put to good use. I shopped, a LOT, mostly for souvenirs for my friends, Grandmere, even for our housekeepers (there are a lot of them I tell ya). I shopped for myself and graced myself with designer clothes and handbags.

Don't get me wrong. I'm a simple girl. But if I'm in a country with all those goodies and I have a credit card which I can use for a maximum of $100,000, then I'm a simple girl gone wild.

Sorry I got lost there. So, back to Harry. As I was saying, he was being his unusual self. I'm still kind of sulking that we only have 3 days left in Paris. And we haven't gone anywhere together. I know it is VERY risky for the Prince of England, but, what are disguises for?

We agreed to meet up the next day at 6pm sharp because he promised to take me out to a fancy dinner near the Eiffel Tower. Excited as I am, I was 30 minutes early. I waited in the lobby wearing my black simple gown, red stiletto heels and red lipstick. My hair was left as is- wavy down my waist.

Now, you can only see me wear heels on VERY important situations. And I considered our dinner as important. AT THE EIFFEL TOWEL FOR FOOD'S SAKE. If there's one thing that you don't know about me, I'm obsessed with the Eiffel Tower. I collected Mugs, wallpapers, notebooks and everything with Paris on it.