Chap 41: Illness

Grandmere's POV

"Ma'am I think you should stop with the chocolates. I don't think it's healthy for you." Rina said as she tried to take the Reese from my hands. (Grandmere's favorite chocolate on the side!)

"NO! Let me eat them dear. I need them." I argued with her and munched on the goodie. "Can't you see I am so depressed right now?"

"But ma'am-"She said but then got interrupted with a call from her cell. She hesitantly looked at me as if to ask for permission and I nodded.

Sigh. I can't believe this. Oliver is a great guy. He's perfect for my Aynie. The way he looks at her- he doesn't fail to show that she's his world. Sigh.

Why can't our Harry be like that?

Sigh.

"Why Rina? I've done everything I can to get Aynie and Harry together. I've sent them to the Philippines and Paris, but nothing good happened. Well, except for Bridget of course". I said to Rina and Bridget bounded towards us as if she heard her name. I scratched the lower part of her ear as she smiled at me.

"I'm losing hope everyday Rina. I'm old. I need to see my grandchild before I die. What should I do?" I sulked. I slumped on the bed and made a face.

"Grandmere, I'm sure there are still hope for the two of them. We just have to believe." Rina encouraged but out of a hundred, I only have 50% left.

I sighed again.

"By the way ma'am, can I take a day off next week? My grandmother is going to have a surgery and I want to be there for her. Is that okay?" she asked and I nodded.

Of course I'll say yes. I'm not mean. I mean, her grandma is going to have a su-

HA!

HAHAHA!

OMO.

Why haven't I thought of that before?

SILLY ME!

I laughed hysterically like a crazy person.

"Ma'am? Are you okay?" Rina asked and I nodded then laughed hysterically again.

YOU ARE A GENIUS PATRIZ.

A GENIUS!

"Rina dear. Can you call Dr. Philipps for me? I need to talk to him about something very... important..."

Aynie

We just finished class when I saw Jake, our bodyguard, walking hastily towards me. He's wearing a very concerned and worried expression which I haven't seen before.