Chap 29: Freedom?

an extremely short update. but will update again tomorrow!

"Prince Harry, we have a Skype interview with Ellen DeGeneres that will only be a few minutes. The Queen called and Ellen is the only one who can interview you. The press found out that you're here." Jake informed us as we climbed on the limo.

"Do they know that I'm with Harry?" I inquired. It's going to be a mess when they find out.

"No Princess." He answered and I sighed in relief.

"They have to find out soon you know." Harry told me. He's looking out the window, so is I. Paris is just so... vintage and I'm falling in love with it every second.

"I know. But you're the one who doesn't want to introduce me to the world, idiot." I told him but didn't get any reaction.

"Aynie, being in the spotlight is hard. People following you around. Watching your every move. It's complicated."

"I don't want complicated too Harry. But as you said, they will find out soon. It's harder if they found out from other sources, not from us directly."

"So what are you saying?"

"Should we really wait for my 21st birthday?"

Harry thought for a while. Constantly fiddling with the rings on his fingers.

"Yeah. I need to enjoy my freedom while it lasts."

"He said that? Gee. He's quite the jerk."  Anne said the moment I told her how Harry reacted earlier.

"Can I slap him? As your best friend?" Grace added. I sighed and laid down on the fluffy sofa.

Harry is being interviewed via Skype in the room beside me so I immediately called the girls.