CHAP 9.1: TEASER AGAIN KILL ME

INTRODUCING THE ASSISSTANT :)

Grandmere’s POV

098773- What was it again? OH. Right. 09877345643. There. Silly me. I’m really getting old.

I dialed the number and it immediately rang. After about 5 rings, a female voice answered.

“Hello?” She asked, yawning in the process.

“Oh sorry dearie. Did I wake you?”

“Uhm… kind of… I’m sorry but who is this? My eyes hasn’t opened that much so I didn’t see the name”

“Oh this is Queen Patriz”

“rea- omygod!” well I could tell that she has woken up. “What can I do for you, your highness?”

“Oh stop with the formalities. I just need a little help.”

“Anything!”

“Can you just please come here in the palace so we could talk about it? Just tell the guards that I called for you and the codename is “BLUEBERRY PANCAKES” I heard her laugh (and snort) loudly. Well, I also did. It is a very strange codename but I’m fond of it. Especially the guards’ reaction every time I changed the codenames into silly ones.

“Copy that, ma’am” She said and I just imagined her doing a salute. I know. My imagination… rocks.

I hung up the phone and patiently waited for the girl to arrive. She’s 20, I believe. She has done some secretarial jobs for the King last year and she has done a terrific job. My son offered her a job but she kindly refused, saying that she can’t leave her family behind. Great kid.

1 HOUR LATER…

“Hello Dearie.” I greeted the red-haired girl who just entered my office. She’s wearing a plaid skirt, knee length and a plain white shirt with ugg boots. I tried not to look with disgust. No I’m not mean, I’m just a fan of well-dressed ladies and she’s clearly not one of them. Sorry.

“Good afternoon, your highness.” She greeted back and I gave her a stern look. “Oh sorry, Queen Patriz.”

“That’s more I like it. Anyway, are you busy with University?”

“No, I’m currently on a special break. Already did my homework’s and projects in advance so the school gave me a whole month off.” She said.

“That’s just awesome!” I exclaimed, gently patting her on the back.

“Yeah.” She blushed.

“Okaaaaay. So I need your help in setting up Harry and Aynie. You know Aynie right?” I explained and she nodded.

“First thing’s first. Are you willing to help?” I asked her. I need to know before I start explaining my plan. I could be just wasting my time.

“It would be my honor Queen Patriz.”  She smiled. Maybe you’re wondering why I trust this girl. Despite the fact that she has worked for us before, I had a background check done on her so I’m sure I can trust her.

“So I will have 3 Plans and I will call it Operation Baby. As curious as you are, Baby because I just want a grandchild soon.” She giggled then nodded for me to go on. “So Plan A, leave them in isolation for 3 days. And with that I mean in an isolated island far far away from this country. It’s called El Nido, an island in the Philippines. Aynie would probably be familiar with it, but my grandson isn’t. There are a lot of… disturbances in there like unfamiliar species of snakes or creatures and bugs or whatever. Of course Harry will scream like a little girl and he can’t do anything but stick with Aynie. Our little princess is just as brave as Tarzan so I highly doubt that they would have a problem living there for well... 3 days. They will ALWAYS be together in those 3 days. Then they will realize their feelings for each other and when they come back they will give me grandchildren who will run around the palace wearing cute little crowns and tutus and they will grow up as beautiful and as handsome as their parents.”

I finished talking and Rina is smiling like an idiot. And that’s how I got the feeling that this would be a good start.

I knooooow I’m the worst person in the world noooow. But…. I’ll update with the part 2 of the chapter later after I finish my 100-page assignment, seeing this is like Teaser #2. Hihihihihi I would gladly read the negative feedbacks lol