Chap 10: Home Sweet Home?

II DEDICATE THIS TO THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS. TEEHEE!

Aynie

“You’re not going to school today” Grandmere said strolling down to the lobby in her mauve night dress.

I looked over at Harry and he looks just as confused as I feel.

“What do you mean?” he asks.

“Well, neither one of you is going to school today” she says calmly.

“Yeah, I got that…” Harry says clearly irritated.

“Why Grandmere? I ask cutting him off.

“All will be clear soon” she says and walks back to her room.

Okay- that was weird. And now it’s awkward.

Harry pulls out his phone and starts texting.

Not sure of what to do I sway back and forth wondering what on earth Grandmere is up to now.

Within five minute Gerard, our chauffer walks in.

“Are your highnesses ready?” he asks.

“Ready for?” Harry asks, clearly on the edge.

“Queen Patriz has asked that I not tell you where I am taking you” he says bashfully.

“Well, I’m ordering you to tell me” Harry says harshly.

How rude. Gerard is really old and nice to me; I can see how conflicted he looks.

“You don’t have to” I tell him, giving him a sympathetic smile “we know how Grandmere can get”

“Yes you do have to” Harry says cutting me off

“No, you don’t” I cross my arms.

“Gerard, I order you to tell me where Grandmere asked you to take us”

“Gerard, I order you to not tell us where you’re taking us” I say stubbornly.

“You think this is a game?” harry asks turning to me, his long stature hovering over my small frame.

“No, but I think you’re being unnecessarily rude” I tell him standing taller.

“Anyie you-“

I don’t get to hear what he has to say because right then Jenna, our house maid comes down the stairs, two bags in her hands.

“Queen Patriz asked me to put these in your car” she says quietly.

I recognize mine and grab it from her.  I hate it when these women do all my work for me.

Now I’m really curious. Why would we need our suitcases for what Grandmere has planned for us?

I tune back in and Harry is arguing with Gerard.

“Just tell me where-“ Harry is all but shouting and Gerard is sweating under his angry gaze.

“Harry come on leave the poor guy alone” I say.

His face almost immediately softens and he breathes out.

“Let’s get this over with” he says through gritted teeth.

Please I think as I follow him out.

We’ve been driving for over an hour and It’s awkward as hell in the car. Harry hasn’t said a word to me, he’s probably still mad- which frankly is fine with me. He doesn’t even have a valid reason to be mad at me. I don’t understand what his problem with Oliver is, he can date practically the entire female population in our school and I cant be friends with one guy.