𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐲

Start from the beginning

".. Did Bella tell-?"

"You still haven't answered my question. What are your intentions with my cousin," Harley cuts him off, her voice calm and collected. This only means one thing: Dr. Harleen Quinzel is speaking.

".. I love Bella with everything my still heart has to offer. I could never hurt her. My family and I have sworn to protect her and her family at all costs."

Harley raises her eyebrows and smiles sweetly. "Awe! Ain't that cute? You're sweet on little ol' Pud'," she exclaims. Almost immediately, her smile drops. "Here's the thing, lovaboy. Girls like her shouldn't be with boys like you," she points out.

They stare into each other's eyes for a moment.

She knits her eyebrows together, digging and scratching her way into his ego. ".. Ya got that look in your eye. The kind that says you're trouble. And I only like trouble when I'm the one causin' it," she continues. ".. Ya got a good reason why I should trust you? 'Cause I sure as hell can't see one. After all," she sensually adjusts the collar of his shirt, "your kind sure as hell doesn't mix with mine. And Bella and I, we're a two for one deal. Partners in crime. That girl is the Bonnie to my Clyde. Even when we were just babes we'd drink from the same pair of tits. She got right, I got left. So tell me, how the hell am I supposed to know you won't suck her dry the first chance ya get?"

Edward thinks about it for a moment. "..You shouldn't. Someone like me should not be trusted. But what you should trust, is the love I have for her. Isabella is someone whom I never thought I'd ever meet.. She's a wonderful person, Harleen."

"Ugh! I know she is," Harley Quinns throws her arms in the air, "Which is why I'm tryna figure out if ya tryna marry tha' girl or eat her."

Edward's eyes slightly soften. ".. Hopefully marry."

The both of them stare at one another for a moment longer before the driver door opens. Bella Swan enters her red Chevy truck while holding a plastic bag full of munchies and a blue slurpy cup.

"Aw, gee! Thanks, Pud'," Harley sweetly thanks her. She takes the cup from her hands while Bella locks in her seatbelt. Next to the brunette, Edward diverts her vision from Harley to his girlfriend.

"Of course," Bella replies. She puts the car on drive and backs up the truck. Meanwhile she makes her way through the parking lot, Harley devours her slushy in the backseat. Next to her, Edward looks out the window. He thinks maybe, just maybe, the love of his life had told Harley his, and his family's, biggest secret.

".. So what were you guys talking about," Bella casually asks.

"Oh, nothin'! Just borin' stuff. Turns out, Edward and I have lots in common, ain't that right, Batsy," she playfully asks. Edward turns his head to look at her, his eyes hard with fury. If looks could kill, she would turn to literal dust.. But of course, his harsh glares are nothing the princess of crime can't handle. Smirking like the demonic clown she is, she slowly extends her legs and sets them close to his face.

Edward averts his face and hides his clenched fists. Behind him, he hears Harley sipping on her blueberry slurpy. The entire car is silent and all that can be heard is the car's engine and Harley's slurping noises. After a moment of awkward silence, she speaks again. "Oh, my God.. That is the best damn slushy ever," she exclaims.

He ignores her while Bella glances at her through the rear-view mirror.

Harley runs her tongue across her pearly white teeth and leans in, extending her hand. She shakes the plastic cup next to his face. "Suck on that," she teases. Edward doesn't move an inch. Bella glances at them, then at the road. The truck jumps slightly, hitting a speed bump. ".. I swear, it'll make your whole body shiver," she continues.