Chapter-1 His love, her hurt!

Start from the beginning

His jealousy has no bounds when someone even gifts her something or tries to talk to her. Taani well aware of the fact, although uninterested in the guy, still gives her attention to irk Rey as she knew he doesn't like it. And a sudden urge to ignore all his opinions and wishes had taken over her since NDC which really gets on his nerves.

Only he knew how he controls himself from banging some guy's head on the wall and kiss Taani in front of the whole college to claim her as his but he can't do that until and unless he wants her to hate him. Helpless, he just watches her interacting with boys smiling, laughing just like she used to be with him.

Taani was in the corridor walking towards her cabin, so engrossed in the file she did not see the D3 boys except Swayam coming from the opposite side and with a bang she collided with a hard body, her feet slipped and to gain her balance she clutched the person's shoulders tightly and her eyes clutched shut automatically. The file slipped from her hand and she waited for the fall to come but it did not rather someone's hand was at her waist holding her safe and she instantly recognized the person, the touch was so familiar that she could recognize it even in a crowd of hundreds. The person she loved from all her heart, her life, her REY.

Rey, looked at her with love, who was in his arms after so long. Only god knows how many times he wished for this moment to come. He was staring at her not able to look away. She looked so innocent with her eyes tightly shut in fear and her lips shivering. Slowly her eyes opened and as soon as their eyes met it was as if they were locked with each other. They were lost forgetting the surroundings and that the whole college was literally gawking at them, the D3 boys were having teasing smirks on their faces, their hands out of habit automatically raised in their famous 'chemistry' sign.

Taani who seemed to have heard the boys came out of her stupor and stood up immediately realizing her posture. Rey cursed the boys in his mind as soon as her soft frame was separated from his. He wanted to hold her for longer. Taani quickly collected the file and without giving him or anyone else a second glance moved out of the place making Rey sigh in disappointment.

The boys looked at his fallen face and felt guilty,

"Sorry yr Rey, hume nahi pata tha vo noise se aise bhaag jayegi."

Vicky said apologetically, Rey gave them an assuring smile which the boys could tell was a forced one but did not say anything. Rey looked at the way Taani went and remembering something went after her before the guys could say something else.

He reached the GS and AGS room where Taani was sitting in front of her laptop looking at something. He went inside and stood in front of her making her look up at him. She ignored him and again looked at her laptop to which he frowned.

"Taani?"

"Hmm." She hummed in response not in a mood to talk after whatever happened in the corridor.

"Main tumhare liye kuch laya tha actually."

Taani looked up at him in confusion before saying rather rudely,

"You don't need to bring anything for me."

"Yeah, but I wanted to."

He replied to her with a smile before walking towards his seat and taking a bouquet of orchids placed there, he went up to her and forwarded it towards her.

"You love orchids, right?"

He asked her hoping she would accept this atleast because after their break up whenever he tried to give her something she either denied or his gift ended up in the bin with trash.

"No! I don't love anything or anyone. Now if you will please excuse me. Mujhe bahot kaam hai aap par time waste karne ki jagah."

His shoulders slumped in defeat at her words, she walked out of the room leaving him miserable but he tried to maintain his peace and composure.