C H A P T E R - 2 - Part 1

"Gonna miss you dear" Brindha said as I left on the first weekend of January.

"It's just a week Brindha and I will be back with you honey" I said.

After a pretty long time, I am leaving to my home situated in Electronic City. Though there are regular phone calls happening between me and my parents, nothing equals being with them in person. Moreover, the journey to my home is hardly an hour and I started by 10 from my room and reached even before an hour as there was not much of traffic involved.

"I am home dear" I texted Brindha with as many hearts as I could

"Put your feet up and enjoy sweetie. Hugs and Kisses" she replied. Those hugs and kisses mean a lot to me. As I read those last parts, I could sense that she is here next to me holding my hand and pulling me towards her and planting a kiss on my lips. It's such a special love for me and a very special for both of us.

I refreshed, had dinner and went straight to my room for a sleep. Apart from me, the room was filled with the thoughts of Brindha and our love. There is nothing other than these to satisfy me from my work. Projects, coding, testing and above all, those escalating mails that keep me on my toes always, make me go nutty. And this goes the same for every IT employees. These take much of our energy and time, and make us distant from our loved ones.

And on such occasions, the best ways to re-energize is by heading home and spend time with your family. And I am sure there can't be a better place than coming home and get those lost energy back. That night, I had the best sleep after joining the TCS. The days passed like anything, apart from waking up, having bath, eating, sleeping and speaking to Brindha, there was nothing that I did during this holiday. And on one such occasion, Brindha asked

"So when are you going to speak to your mom??"

"In a day or two hopefully"

"In a day or two!!!" she exclaimed

"What happen?? You got any auspicious day or what??" I asked.

"You have to be here by tomorrow night. And you also said you are going to meet your mom's sister as she is not well" she said. 

In fact, she actually reminded me that I have to go and meet my Massi.

"So???"

"Then how will it be a day or two??"

"Fine then I will change it as, as early as possible"

"Keshav" she called

"Ya dear"

"What if your mom says no to our relationship???" she asked.

I paused for while."If it is no, then it's no forever" I said wickedly.

"In the sense???" she asked in a suspicious tone.

"In the sense, you will be relived and I will be happy. And you will have the liberty to choose a better one" I said.

And now it is her turn to hold her silence.

"Brindha you there???" I asked.

"Ya ya. I am just thinking." She replied.

"Thinking what??"

"I can get someone better. But then whom you will get than me is what my thinking is all about" she replied sarcastically.

"You win hands down darling. No one better than you" I said.

"I know" she replied

"Love you Brindha" I said and kissed her through my mobile.

"That was too hot and long enough Keshav. Love you too dear" she said and kissed. The vacation was about to vacate and I started by evening from my home to Whitefield. I headed to Brindha's PG and met her before reaching my place. The next day at office, Brindha was clad in a simple yet elegant White Top and a Black Jean. 

There is nothing simple than the shades of white and black. The usual work was on a full swing and Brindha was waiting for me at the 7th floor for the lunch.

"How do I look in this???" she asked holding the edges of her top and swinging from left to right.

"Gorgeous as ever Brindha. But I guess, you can take your seat. Everyone is watching us" I said in a very low tone. She quickly realized and turned around and found many starring us and swiftly sat down covering her face out of shy with a smile.

"I really missed you Keshav. It was terrible here without you" she said.

"So as me Brindha. Don't worry, we will compensate this gap by going out this weekend" I said.

"I can't wait for that long. I want a drive today itself" came an immediate reply from Brindha.

"Deal darling. Anything for my Brindha"

We had our lunch and resumed our work. By 6.30, we left office and reached our respective place. At 8.15, downstairs of her PG, I was waiting and I rang her. She came down in a T-shirt and a night track and as always she looked pretty. Be it formals, casual or any outfit, she looks amazing every time.

We were chatting for a long time at her PG entrance and it was around 8.45, still we haven't started from her place. After much patience, by 9 Brindha asked.

"Are we going for the drive tonight Keshav??" she asked by sitting in the pillion.

And before she completes asking, we started our drive and I drove at a controllable speed as we were on a constant talk. As we reached near Silk Board, the road was dead silence with no visibility of people moving. It was 9.30 as we reached there and at far vicinity, I saw a U – Turn and decided to take that head back to our place.

Brindha hugged me from behind and as I am speaking to her, I took that turn casually and didn't notice that the roads are slippery over there due to some maintenance work. And it resulted in, BAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGGG....