At Home in Whitefield, Bangalore - Part 2

And before she replied, we heard the horn blowing from the Toyota Innova bearing the logo "Suvarna TV" on the body. 

The guy in front had a smile on getting down.

"Were you able to find the place??" I asked.

"Fine, nothing much of trouble" the guy replied.

They are a 3 member crew who is here to shoot a programme with us. We welcomed them and made them comfortable in the drawing room. Admist our conversation, a crew member sort my help in finding a better place to shoot. I took him to the lawn. He found a white colored bench and he went all sides of the lawn to check the lighting and angles and in-course of that he circled me few times.

"Fine??" I asked him.

"Ya sure we can go with this place" he said.

We went in to join Brindha and the other two (I am still not aware of these people's name)

"There they are" Brindha said.

"Hi, I am Yasir" the gentleman said.

"And I am Shilpa" the lady in her mid 20s said.

"Cameraman David" said the guy next to me.

"Nice meeting you all. Welcome once again" I said

We had a chat for some time and by 2, we are all set for the shoot to begin.

"I am so excited Keshav" Brindha whispered me as we were making our way to the lawn.

"So as me dear. Love you" I said.

"Hello Bangalorians, you are watching Suvarna TV with me Shilpa and Yasir. 

On this Valentine's day special, we have a lovely couple, who is here to share their journey with us" Shilpa began.

"Cut" David said.

"Was it fine???" Shilpa asked.

David re-winded the introduction for Shilpa

 "Nice na??" Shilpa asked with a smile. We nodded our head in acceptance.

"Fine let's go ahead" David said.

"This couple was in love for 3 years before getting married" Yasir said. 

"Actually we are still in love" I smiled and interrupted Yasir.

"That's really nice; they are still in love and will be forever. Without any further delay, let's travel with them through their tough and happy times" Yasir said.