Ch 15 Ibiki's

“I would, I would hold it agented myself” I said. “Its a baby its not done anything wrong, It cant be held responsible for what Alex did.”

“Bella are you okay?” Ibiki asked concern in his voice.

“I...I.... sorry” I grabbed my jacket as I jumped to my feet. I throw it on as I ran out the door and out the hospital.

“Bella” Ibiki called but I just keep running. “Bella please stop!” The eyes of many looked this way at the sound of his voice.

“Please Ibiki I just need to be alone.” I said not stopping. I ran down road after road soon making it to the nice sized house of Asuma. I took my key out, Asuma gave me one a long time again, so I could always have a place to get any from my family when I was here. I unlocked the door and walked in, looking round as I did so.

“Anyone in?” I called. I got no answer so walked into the living room and flopped down on the sofa. I placed a hand on my belly and just sat there thinking.

Its probably Alex's? why? why his? Did I do something wrong in life for god to hate me so bad? Was I a bad person? Did I hurt someone? Be unfair to someone? What did I do to get all this? I just want a normal life. To have a child with the man I love. To be with the man I love and not be judged. Is there something wrong with wanting that? I don't think there is!!

Maybe, just maybe it is Ibiki's and the DNA test is wrong. Ohh I hope so. I shouldn't get my hopes up but I hope it will.

I'll love the child no matter what. I'll never treat it bad. I'll keep it on the path of good. And with this village and my own to help the child will be a good sole. It has to be.

That's it them.... I'll go on as if the baby was Ibiki's... Me and Ibiki will bring it up as ours.... Well love it to death and never let it stray from the path.... No one need to know the baby isn't Ibiki's. Do they?

I sighed and stood. Come on then, from here on out I have to act happy. I am happy. I'm having a baby and I'm engaged to the man of my dreams.

I looked in the mirror in the hall. I look like I've been crying. Grate. I walked up the stares and into the bathroom. I filled the sink with cold water then washed my face. I dried my face and walked back down. I walked out the house and walked home.

I unlocked the door and stepped in. “Ibiki you in?” There was no answer so I stepped back out and locked the door again. Where would he be. Probably his office. With that thought in mind I walked towards his office.

People looked at me with censored looks. I guess new travails face. I bet they think me and Ibiki where having a fight. I walked up the stares to the Hokage building and into the long hall. I walked the maze of hallways and not to long after I started I found Ibiki's office.

I took and deep breath before knocked softly on the door.

“Who is it?” Ibiki's voice boomed throw the door.

“Me can I come in Ibiki?” I asked. There was moving and soft thumps before anything else was said.

“Yes” he said after some time. I took hold of the door knob and turned it slowly before cracking the door open and slipping in. The fist thing I thought when I opened the door was. He's upset and he's been crying, I can tell.

He looked up at me with a flat face. I smiled softly and walked other. I sat on the edge of his desk in front of his seat and took him hand.

“Please, Ibiki can we let everyone believe the baby's your please” I begged.

“If that's what you want.” he said looking me in the eyes.

“It is” I said looking in his eyes with love.