Ch 6 As A Friend As A Ninja As A Princess

(Pic at side is Alex)

Bella's POV................ the next morning.

“Wake up” Ibiki said.

“Okay” I moaned sitting up. The sun had just started to rise so we packed up quickly and where off again.

“How long?” Ibiki asked after another 7 hours of running, well jumping throw the trees.

“If we speed up we'll only have tomorrow the travail then we'll be there” I told him.

“Okay” he said. With that we both speed up and jumped faster and faster.

FF...... 2 miles from the village borders.....

“We should make a base here, we're 2 miles from the village” I said stopping on the branch I was on.

“Good idea” Ibiki said jumping down to look around.

“There's a cave about half a mile to out right” I told him.

“Right” he said jumping back onto the branch and following me to the cave. When we got there we both put are thing down and looked round for wood and other things we might need. I walked out to go get some wood as Ibiki got the water.

I was gone for about 20 mins and I had quite a bit of wood so I decided to head back. I was almost there when I hard an explosion from where the cave was. Dropping the wood I ran as fast as I could back.

When I got there the cave was in pieces and there was no sine of Ibiki. I looked round panicking when I spotted some paper attached to a tree by a kunai. I walked out and pulled the kunai from the tree. I picked up the note and read it.

My my Arabella you got away.

Well thanks for your little friend

If you ever want to see him again

then meat me at the old town hall.

The Great Alex

I feel tears well up in my eyes. I don't know Ibiki that well but I can let him get hurt. I have a duty as a friend as a ninja as a Princess to help him. I crumpled up the letter and throw it onto the floor. I hand a dash for the village, running as fast as I could. I was blocking my chakra and moving as quietly as I could.

I was moving throw the village now. It was all broken and rotten. There where people hiding in the damaged house's and people in the streets. Just before I came into the village I put on the clock my mom gave me. It was my dad's clock. Plain black with a big hood. It was a reversable one, you could where in inside out to. One way had the royal crest on it and the other side was just plain black. I had it on the plain black side. I creped throw the village in the shadows, not wanting to be seen.

I know all the sort cut and hidden ally ways, so I used them. I stopped at the corner of the ally that came out in front of the old town hall. I used a kunai to look round the corner.

There was an knocked out Ibiki tied to a post and 6 ninja round him. In front of them stood the man who made my crawl and my anger boil. Alex. The one man I want dead more than anything. But the one thing I want right now is Ibiki safe.

I drew back the kunai and stood there thinking of a plan. Its 7 on 1 then odds of me winning are not good. I could try using my mom's Kekkei Genkai. My mom's not of royal blood she marred my dad and became royal. I was blessed with both my mom and dad's Kekkei Genkai's when my brother only had dad's.

But what if it doesn't work. What if they kill me then kill Ibiki. What if? I could send a message to the leaf and ask for back up. That might be my best bet. I can't do this alone or can I. If I leave him with them for the next 3 day they'll just kill him.