Ch 14 Results

“Can we go home please” I said leaning on Ibiki a bit.

“Yeah” he pulled me into a hug and made the hand seal. We appeared out side the house and Ibiki let us in. The first thing I did when I got into the house was clasped onto the sofa. I placed a hand on my belly as Ibiki walked into the kitchen.

After a little he came back out with two mugs off tea. I sat up and let Ibiki sit. He handed my my tea and I took it with both hands before leaning onto his. He wrapped an arm round my shoulders after turning the TV on and on to the move channel, where they where playing Beauty and the Beast.

“This is our film” I said without really thinking. Ibiki chuckled slightly before kissing the top of my head.

“Agreed.”

3 days later...

The Hokage gave me and Ibiki the week off to recover and stuff. At the moment we where at home watching TV when the phone went off. I reached over not taking me eyes off the TV till Ibiki posed it. I picked the phone up and placed it up to my ear.

Me: Hello

???: Hello This is Dr Nekazawa from the hospital

Me: Ohh Hello Dr

Dr: We have the results of the DNA test on the baby

Me: You do, should we come in.

Dr: That would help

Me: Okay we'll be there as soon as we can.

Dr: Right see you soon

Me: Bye

With that I hung up the phone and turned my nervous looking face to Ibiki.

“The results are in when we're ready” I said still a but nervous.

“Okay when would you like to go?” Ibiki asked.

“Now please?” I asked.

“Come on then” he said. I turned the TV off and stood. I walked out the door and waited for Ibiki, moments later he walked out and took my hand after locking to door. With a deep breath we started our walked to the hospital.

“Its okay you know. If its his we'll raise it as our own. It will be a good person.” Ibiki said bracken the silence.

“But I don't want it to be his.” I said, I keep my eyes on the path dead ahead. I walked at a steady speed to the hospital. Ibiki keep quoit after that just keep a strong grip on my head. I know he was stressing to, he didn't want the baby to be Alex's just as much as I didn't want it to be Alex's.

When we got there I stopped before taking another deep breath and walking throw the doors. We walked up to the desk and I asked to see the Dr that called. She told us to sit that the Dr would be just a moment.

“Princess Arabella?” My name was call by a young looking women stood in the door way. I stood along with Ibiki and walked towards her.

“That's me” I said.

“Dr Nekazawa we talked on the phone” she said. I took her hand and shook it. We walked into the room and I sat on the seat bed thing and Ibiki sat on the cheer.

“I don't know how much you where told when you had the test done but the DNA test is not 100% acuter. There's a 30% change it could be wrong. When the baby is born we'll take another test and that one will tell you for sure who's it is. Today we would like you to take this as the answer because its most likely going to be right” she explained.

“Okay” I said nodded slightly.

“Here read throw this” she gave me a file. I opened it and stared reading some things that wasn't very interesting. Then I got to the bit I wanted.

My eyes widened and my heart sank. I wanted to be sick. I looked up at Ibiki then back at the papers. After a little longer my hands started shaking and the papers where taken from me by Ibiki. I let a small sob pass my lips when Ibiki only sighed and placed the papers on the desk.

“70% change its Alex's” I said in a broken voice.

“Bella theirs nothing we can do about this. Its up to you no one will hold it agented you. You can have it or get ride of it” Ibiki said in a carom voice. I know inside he beating himself up, he wanted it to be his I know he did.

“I would, I would hold it agented myself” I said. “Its a baby its not done anything wrong, It cant be held responsible for what Alex did.”

* * * * * * * * * * *

Okay I know its sure. Please don't hate me. I need your help.

One baby? Twins? Triplets?

Boy? Girl? (s)

Please let me know.

Please vote comment and Fan.

I don't own Naruto.

Hit_It_Bitch---