Chapter One: Code Red

(Pic as side is Bella's dad when he was younger)

Chapter One: Code Red

Although the travel seemed to take forever I found that we had come to the village earlier than expected. It had just turned ten AM and the village was just starting to pick up with life or as much as I could see from the gates.

“Home Sweet Home!” Asuma said with a sigh as we approached the booth that Kotetsu and Izumo sat in.

The two guards stood from their seats and came around. Bowing once to me with a smile and a hello. I meet the gaze of the two of them with a raised brow. Kotetsu burst out laughing Izumo joining him. I just shook my head at the two of them. It was great to see the crazy pair again.

“What’s up?” I asked stepping a little closer.

“You never change.” Izumo said.

I opened my arms to the two of them but was left hanging. I pouted. “Just gunna leave a girl hanging like this?” I asked.

“Who would want to hug that?” Kotetsu said tuning his nose up at me.

“You’re a tramp.” Izumo added turning his head away.

“Well I guess I’ll have to attack.” I smirked as I dived at the two of them. Throwing my arms around there necks and hugging them both. The two of them laughed along with me as they wrapped their arms around my waist and held me close. 

“Is it as bad as we think?” Kotetsu whispered in my ear.

I frowned as I nodded, “Code Red.”

“You better hurry.” Izumo said as he slipping his hand up and down my side a few times before the two of them let go as did I.

“I know.” I said with a small bow to the two of them. “I’ll see ya around.”