Everybody's attention was now totally on Annastasia. The presentation could just go to hell, Jungkook's attention as well shifted to her. He scurried towards Annastasia to look at her hand, but Suga stopped him.

"Miss Annastasia, this presentation is more important, please sit down and stop creating a scene here. Everybody get back to where we were," he said with austerity.

"But Boss.." Jungkook argued.

"Jungkook! Get back to the presentation", he said in a stern tone, full of authority. Nobody can raise a finger. He is the boss, remember!

Annastasia sat down with her eyes filled in tears. But those tears weren't dripping from the edge of her eyes because she didn't let them. It was an accident. Not that her boss did it knowingly. Annastasia thought like that. She kept groaning in pain while holding her wrist tightly, expecting the pain to shift somewhere. But it escalated. There was a throbbing sensation. Her breaths became quicker. She wasn't able to handle the pain that the hot coffee created. Her situation was getting worse. Yet, her eyes were on the presentation.

Meanwhile, Suga had the caustic smile throughout. An absurd kind of satisfaction he got from seeing the bruised area.

Jungkook just couldn't concentrate, he couldn't help himself from glancing at her hand. So, he took out his handkerchief from his pocket, dipped it in water and wrapped it around Annastasia's hand. Suga wasn't enjoying this. He wants her to suffer, not Jungkook to aid her pain.

Throughout the meeting, Annastasia endured everything. Jungkook's handkerchief could appease her to some point. But the pain was growing. She can't cry nor shout about it.

But as soon as the meeting got over , Annastasia excused herself to go to the medic room. Suga gave her permission. Jungkook accompany won't look good, so he sent Tae Hyun with her. Meanwhile, he wanted to talk to the boss.

"Why did you do that ?" he was near to yelling at him.

"I didn't do anything, it was just an accident ." He shrugged his shoulders, caring less about the incident.

Jungkook wasn't going to take any lie, he is in a dramatic pose, keeping his hands on his hips, flashing eyes looking at him like he wasn't his boss but a wicked kid.

"That was inhuman of you Suga," he complained.

Suga rolled his eyes and fixed it on Jungkook and stood up from his seat. Their height was almost the same. They kept glaring at each other like in any second, they could blow each other faces off.

"I have seen what inhuman looks like Jungkook ." Suga exploded in anger. "Beating a women with a belt is inhuman, pulling her body through her hair is inhuman, choking her while fucking her to her last breath is inhuman, making her beg for food is inhuman. So, don't you dare teach me regarding humanity ." Suga let out and tramped out of the room after slamming the door.

He had the fury of a lion while striding towards his cabin, his ranging footsteps were trembling the entire building. All those who came across him were frightened and nobody dares not come his way. It is something that Suga recalls that makes him a devil out of a human. But as soon as he reached on his floor, that hostility turned into a smirk. He straightened his suit and strolled to his luxurious cabin.

As he sat on his chair, he took out his phone from his pocket and called someone.

"I am sending you a video, you know what to do with it," he explained and then hanged up the phone. Crossing his legs, putting his hands on the back of his head and inclining on his chair. The chair bends a little, letting out a cranking sound. And at last, a satisfied smile plastered on his face.