𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

Start from the beginning

"Silva, thank you for letting me stay here last night," I started while cutting my food. "I had a great stay."

He nodded with a smile as an acknowledgment. "Our pleasure."

"But I'm afraid I'll have to leave the day early. I have a client and he's scheduling a meet-up today."

"As expected from a great assassin, keep up your good work, Y/N. Make sure to impress that one." Kikyo cheered for me.

"Thank you. And thank you for this nightgown again, Kikyo. It suits me perfectly."

"That's good to hear. You can take it with you but make sure that you'll bring it again if we ever call you here. In case, we'd like you to invite for another overnight."

I sighed, smiling. "Sure, you can count on me."

"Did Illumi kept you entertained last night?" Zeno interfered.

"Hmm, not so. After taking showers, he headed for sleep. Me, on the other hand, decided to go out for fresh air."

"I see."

"Alluka probably tired the both of you." I laughed at Silva's comment, leaving Alluka pouting.

The rest of the meal was all about work, missions, clients, etc. I tried to lessen the tension in the air especially when I heard that Silva's planning on leaving Killua on Heaven's Arena. He's just 6, for Pete's sake. Aren't they going too much? Well, that's still their decision.

When 9 came on the clock, I bid my farewell to everyone. Illumi insisted to drive me to my destination but I declined, I just don't want to owe anything from him. It'll be much harder for both of us if there's something that won't make us let go from each others' side.

The traffic's not pretty heavy today so I had a smooth drive to Chrollo's. I waited at the parking lot for his reply with my, "I'm here". Not too much longer, I received an answer.

To: Chrollo
Mind going upstairs? I have something for you.

I rolled my eyes involuntarily, knowing that I'll take a long walk again. I mean, walking from the Zoldycks' mansion to the gates is already tiring! I took the elevator, only to be greeted by the boarders of other rooms, some are still yawning. Awkwardness fill the air when I realized I'm too dressed for them. They're just wearing pajamas!

"Yo," I plainly greeted when I entered Chrollo's room. I have a spare key, he gave me one last time when we're in the car.

"Yo," I saw Chrollo stood up from his bed, hands both inside his pockets.

Dear Lord, why is this so man blessed with looks? He's exceeding my standards.

I melt at his stare, leaving my mouth wide open but he closed it with his lips, giving me morning kisses. I thought it'll turn out to be a morning make out but we both stopped ourselves, knowing we have to do something early today.

"Sweet," he complimented after parting lips with me. "You ate candy?"

I hummed. "Alluka gave me one so I ate it on my way here."

Noticing a big, white box placed on his bed with a big ribbon on top, I walked to it, curious about what's inside. Chrollo made his way to the kitchen before brewing his coffee.

"What's this?" Opening the box, I saw a red dress. my eyes narrowed, thinking this is for another girl. "And for who?"

I tried my best to hide jealousy in my tone but I still failed. I saw the man I'm talking to, leaned his back on his counter, eyeing me mischievously while sipping his drink. Oh God, he's so hot.

My outfit's not too showy anyway, just a simple pink, plain top paired with skinny shorts and heels.

"Obviously, it's for you. You didn't read my text?"

I let out an, "Oh. I did."

"You're gonna use it for the mission."

"You should've told me, I have so many clothes on my dresser."

I responded, checking the dress he got for me. It's a long, glittering red gown, with a slit on the left part and it's particularly backless. The sleeves will probably run-up to my wrists but the front part is too low, it'll show enough cleavage. I guess conservative isn't in Chrollo's dictionary.

"I know. But I want to see you early in the morning, I can't let you go back on forth to your home."

Needy. "Don't you think this is too showy?"

"Rich perverts are going to fill up the party and—"

"And you need me to seduce them to get information and finish my job earlier." I finished his sentence for me. He nodded at me before I lay on his bed.

I'm not new to these kinds of jobs but it's my most hated ones. I should kill them instantly, rather than seducing them and then do this and that and blah blah blah. What can I do anyways? The mission is now settled and I won't let Chrollo hire another woman for this job, I might not restrain myself and just go berserk.

Chrollo finished his coffee before going to his bathroom, taking his early bath but before closing it, he speaks to me again.

"You can change now, Y/N."

"I can't, my other stuff's on my house. Make-up, better shoes, accessories."

I protested back at him, staring at his full pack abs. He rolled his eyes at me. He looked annoyed by my answer but chose to give in to my request anyways.

"Fine, we'll drop by your house first. You should've told me so I didn't buy that, knowing we'll still drop by your residence."

"I didn't tell you to buy me one, idiot."

He stuck out his tongue, making another funny face. "Whatever. Wait for me, okay? I'll just take a fast bath, love." Then he shut the bathroom door.

A moment of silence.

A moment to process what he just said. Love. He called me "love." HE CALLED ME LOVE!!

I stayed on his bed, completely dumbfounded, becoming a blushing mess. Chrollo then peeked through the bathroom door, enough to cover half of his body.

"I knew you're blushing."

Then he laughed so hard, storing new music into my ears. I grabbed one of his pillows before throwing it at him. "Jerk, I'm not blushing!"

"You are!"

"Am not!"

He stuck out his tongue, really be making fun of me. "Don't worry, you're still beautiful."

He said then before proceeding to his bath, leaving me squealing and rolling over to his bed.