Jimin: Jin's really worried about you. If he didn't piss you off, you should tell him. He's practically baking you a cake right now to apologize

You softly smile before you hear Ethan starting to talk again. You look up at him and see that he's staring at the variety of drinks at the bar, attention not on you as he talks.

"Video games, huh? What kind of video games?" You softly grin while thinking about Seokjin's offer to teach you to play Maple Story.

"Maple Story." You state while looking down at your phone.

"Really? I thought you'd be more of an Animal Crossing girl." He states. You let out a soft laugh before looking up at him.

"Animal Crossing is alright. A little overplayed nowadays, but it's alright." He nods his head before softly laughing.

"I'm an Overwatch kinda guy." You crinkle your nose a bit as you look up at him.

"Didn't take you as someone who likes games like that," you state before shrugging your shoulders. "But I guess that's better than being someone who thinks jump scare games are scary or something." You state with a laugh. He raises his eyebrows, a soft laugh escaping his lips.

"Is that the kind of person you see me as? Someone who gets scared of jump scares?" You look up at him before letting your eyes scan his outfit. He's wearing a white button up shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of black cowboy-looking boots. An unimpressed look finds its way to your face while you're scanning him up and down.

"Yeah, pretty much." You shrug before placing your purse onto your shoulder. "I also see you as someone who asks for people's numbers but doesn't know what to do with them." You subtly call him out. He raises his eyebrows.

"Wow, you really do think I'm a wimp, huh?" he questions before placing his hand on the table. "I didn't use your number because I've been saving up to take you on a date." You arch an eyebrow.

"Oh, you think because I'm rich I only expect to be taken on dates to fancy restaurants?" he laughs while shaking his head.

"You're a bold one, aren't you?" he questions. "No, I don't think that because you're rich, I think that because I think you deserve better than what we're doing right now." A smirk finds its way on your face.

"You think we're on a date right now?" he nods his head and you lean your head back, laughing. "Honey, I came here by myself and I'm probably gonna end up getting a ride home from a friend too. That's not a date."

"What if I give you a ride home?" he questions. You immediately shake your head before your eyes dart down to the beer in his hand.

"Sorry, I have a business to run and the last thing my business needs is me getting injured in a drunk driving incident." You tease. He rolls his eyes, a smile present on his face.

"Alright, you have me there," he states. "But the next time you run into me at this bar, I'm not going to drink so I can take you home."

"What happened to the shy waiter from my favorite restaurant? Because the guy in front of me right now is acting nothing like him." You tease while gently shoving his shoulder. "And what makes you think I'd come back to this bar?"

"You're a stubborn one, huh?" he questions before sighing. "I don't know that, but I do know that if you like me, you'd remember the name of this bar at least because you now know that I come here." You bite onto your tongue, tempted to push him further. You opt not to because you know he's already growing a little tired of your comments.