𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

ابدأ من البداية

Hoseok sheepishly smiled as he passed the two bags of chips, scratching the back of his head in the process.

"Thank you, Hoseok," Yoongi whispered, voice barely audible. Yet loud enough for Hoseok to hear, as he sent the elder a gleaming heart shaped smile.

"Aww thanks Hobi! That's so sweet of you, I'm starving," Jungkook engulfed Hoseok into a warm hug, leaving Yoongi awkwardly standing off to the side by himself.

Noticing this, Hoseok motioned Yoongi into the hug with grabby hands, "C'mere Yoongi!" he exclaimed with a big cheesy smile.

A gummy smile forming on his lips, Yoongi playfully rolled his eyes before reluctantly being swallowed by Hoseok and Jungkook into a warm and squishy hug.

For the second time that day.

And only in a span of like, five minutes.

Yoongi would never admit it, but whenever Hoseok hugged him he immediately felt this fuzzy feeling spread inside him, as softness completely swarmed him. It was a nice feeling, to say the least. And, if Yoongi didn't put on the persona that he hated physical contact, or just had the guts to do it, he would ask Hoseok for a hug every day.

Or several times a day, for that matter.

And the thing was, Yoongi really was not a fan of hugs or being all touchy touchy with his other friends who he had known far much longer than Hoseok. Hell, he didn't even like hugging his own family.

But somehow, it was different with this human embodiment of sunshine that was Jung Hoseok.

As these thoughts soaked in, Yoongi quickly made it an excuse that it was because Hoseok was a really good hugger.

Yeah, that's it.

And even though that may have been one of the reasons why Yoongi enjoyed it so much, but there were others as well. Ones that Yoongi was not yet aware of.

In fact, Yoongi was enjoying the hug so much, that he didn't even notice Jungkook already departed from it.

So it was just him and Hoseok, hugging in the middle of the sidewalk on a Friday evening, basking in the moment. And if it weren't for their obnoxious friends, Yoongi would've gladly stayed in that hug for much longer.

"Jimin," Taehyung whispered, pointing at the two huggers, "take a picture of them, quick!"

At this, Jimin hurriedly whipped out his phone and snapped several pictures of the two, making sure to have flash off as to not ruin the moment.

He made a mental note to surely use these as blackmail later.

"Hobi! Yoongi! We should start walking home so we don't end up getting kidnapped!" Jimin mocked, earning laughs from Taehyung and Jungkook.

Glancing up only to be met with Hoseok's warm honey-dew eyes, Yoongi's whole face immediately turned a bright shade of pink as he didn't even notice the youngest of the three had broken off from the hug.

Sh*t, how long have we been like that for?

Swiftly taking his hands off from Hoseok's back, Yoongi mumbled a flustered "Ah, s-sorry," before running off to catch up with the other three.

Giggling to himself at the elder's adorable and shy reaction, Hoseok just shook his head as light laughs escaped his mouth, before skipping to meet the others ahead of him.

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

Since Hoseok's house was only a few blocks away from the school, the small group agreed on just walking there as they followed Hoseok and Taehyung's lead.