"Forgiven, now get outta my way." Sebby said.

"Come on, for old time sake, please." I can hear the desperation in my own voice, but that's a small price to pay for love. "We can't be friends anymore? After a decade of friendship? Just sit and have dinner with me, one hour is all I ask."

Sebby's face soften which tells me that I'm on the right track. "Just one hour..." I repeat with a pout, making him smile a little.

"Fine one hour."  Sebby agreed and followed me back to the table.

The next two hours goes by really fast. We reminisced about our childhood days, talked about our jobs and what's next in the career department. And I apologized profusely which Sebby accepted, and the rest of the evening goes perfectly.

"Look, i should get going." Sebby said at last. "I have to get up early," he added inanely.

After I got the check we walk out into the parking lot. "Did you drive?" I asked.

He nodded. "I parked over there. He pointed to the far end of the parking area where his car was.

"We'll take your car, I can catch a cab to get mine." I said.

"That won't be necessary, I'm fine to drive."

"I'd feel better if you let me take you home." Sebby started to protest, but I added, "please."
He gave me a look, then handed his key over. This is shaping up to be the best night of my life.

A short time later i maneuvered Sebby's Porsche into the driveway of his parents house. I kill the engine and turn to face Sebby. "So when can I see you again?"

"Oh, i don't think—"

He never got any further, i leaned over and placed my lips against his. At first Sebby was taking aback, he couldn't respond. But when i coaxed his teeth apart with my tongue he opened up and kissed back. The kiss goes on for a couple of minutes, Sebby's breathing increased as he kissed me back with a desire I never expected.

I end the kiss and jerk back. "Look, i didn't mean—" I broke off and stared at him, all I feel like doing right now is bend him over this car and bury my dick inside him. But all in due time. "I'm sorry if I ambushed you." I finally said.

"Forget it. It...it doesn't matter." 
Sebby opened the door and got out, and I followed. After I locked the car I hand the key over to him and walk him to the door, we hug and say goodnight.

About five minutes later I'm out by the sidewalk waiting for my lyft to get here when I noticed a G.Wagon pull up next to me, I watch as Quincy James walks out. He looks over at the house like he was trying to decide if he wanted to go in or not. There's no way I'm going to let him ruin this perfect night. No sir.

So I walk up to him. "What's up." I said and he looks at me, then around, confused.

"Nígga why you talking to me?" He chuckled dryly. "You must got a death wish or sum." He added and started to walk towards the house.

"If you're going to see Sebby don't bother. We're together now."

His expression hardened as he stops and turns to face me. "If I was you I'd watch what you say next." He warned in a raspy voice. He really looks like be wants to kill me.

"I'm sorry I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but we just got back from a date." I say casually with a smile on my face. "As a matter of fact I can still taste him on my li..." That was all I could get out before a hard punch covered my right eye. Before I could fully comprehend what was happening two more followed, then I found myself on the hard floor.

Thankfully I didn't lose consciousness, because I would've missed the satisfaction of seeing the animal walk back into his car and drive away. I laugh loudly with blood dripping from my mouth, I win.

—————————Sebby—————————-

As soon Sebby made it inside the house he locked the door securely and ran upstairs to his room, then locked that door as well. He shuffled through his jacket till he found his phone. He dialed his father's number as his stomach churned in disgust. Thankfully his father answered almost immediately.

"Daddy?" He said into the phone with a shaky voice. "I think i need a restraining order."