"Breathe in his direction and I'mma reap your dusty ass lungs out through your asshole and feed it to you." Q snapped, now on his feet.
Markey looked around confused as hell, and it was all I could do not to start laughing my ass off.

"Get the fuck outta my face mutherfucker!" Q's voice was so loud then that it caused the people nearby to turn around and stare. "The fuck are y'all looking at? Drink your apple juice, cheap ass." He barked at them.

While all this was happening neither of us noticed when Sebby slipped out of the club. Q looked around in panic and and cussed under his breath when he realized Sebby was gone.

"Get off your shit and go get your boy before someone else does, you're fucking up bro. Fix that shit." With that I walked back to the bar. He seemed sober enough now, he can take his ass home his damn self.

————

About two hours later, I'm leaning against the corner of the bar nearest to the dance floor without a care in the world, taking in the scene before me. It's easy to get lost in the thrill of the night life, to most niggas maybe but not to me. This shit don't impress me.
Believe it or not I've got bigger dreams that goes beyond getting pussy and and getting lit. I want to make something of myself, the way my father could never do. Maybe his bitchass might've stood a chance if he hadn't been too busy stomping me out at 9years old.

Anyway I'm glad he did because he gave me an opportunity to experience real fatherly love when pops took me in after Raynald got locked up. And i can't shake the feeling that the smashed up face he had the day he got in the can had something to do with pops, which is a plus if you ask me. He'd looked like his face had a heartfelt conversation with a jackhammer, Damn near unrecognizable.

I snap back to reality when the last person i ever expected to see here stepped in. Jayden fucking Baker.

He's dressed in a white V-neck T-shirt and black skinny jeans that were way too fucking tight, i wonder how he got into those. Subconsciously my eyes move to his ass, for a skinny dude he got a fat ass. I mean, I'm not gay or whatever, just making an observation.

Even from this distance, and in this semi dark atmosphere I swear I could still see his beautiful blue-gray eyes clear as day. This nígga is beautiful... when he wasn't being an annoyingly obnoxious prick.

What the fuck is he doing here anyway? How did he get in? There's no way he's 21, I'm gonna need to have a conversation with the bouncers later. In the meantime I should kick his ass out.

Deciding to let him off the hook this one time, i look over and he's laughing boisterously with the girl and boy he'd come in with, I think I've seen her with him before. Maybe that's his girlfriend? Not that I give a shit.

Seeing him laugh is refreshing I must say, he has a nice smile too. I'd never seen him laugh before, certainly not when I'm within ten feet of him, that nigga hates my guts. Which is great because the feeling is mutual.

I look over again and he was gone, only the cute dark skin girl and skinny Asian boy were left. I made to look around and there he was, right in my face, startlingly the shit outta me. How the fuck did he get here so fast?

"Can I get a mojito and two beers?" He asked in a silvery tone.

"Ain't it past your bed time little nígga? You're asking too much for a 12year old. How about i give y'all a couple of sodas instead?" I offered.

Annoyance seeped into his face. "First of all, fuck you. Secondly, fuck you I'm 18." He said like that's supposed to mean something.

"What happened to 'I'd never be caught dead in your raggedy ass club bozo'? Huh? You ain't even dead now, are you?" I asked, mimicking the way he'd said it all those weeks ago.

"I don't have time for your shit Ricardo, are you giving me the drinks or not?"

"Not."

"Fuck You then." He spat bitterly and stormed off.

I smile in satisfaction. That disrespectful ass nígga is usually the one getting me tight, it's about time he got a taste of his own medicine.

>>>>———-<<<<

In a corner on the far left of the bar, Ringo Martinez sat and watched the entire exchange. A wave of hurt stung his heart a little, he could swear his friend was checking that boy out, whether he'd known it or not. Ringo's girlfriend walked back from the restroom then and sat on his lap, straddling him. As she kissed all up on his neck with his left hand caressing her ass absentmindedly...his undivided attention remained on his bestfriend, his bestfriend who he'd felt most of his life but who has never paid him any mind, because he was straight. They both are.

A/N
I'm thinking about making book two Rico's story, would y'all fw that?