Chapter 11: chillout Jessica

Start from the beginning

"It's fine cara, I like seeing you smile and having fun." (Dear) He replies.
Really?

That's the first half nice thing he has said to me since I have been here.

"Well at least you're not a total black souled bitch." I shrug.

I felt a small spark of happiness in my stomach when he said that though I wasn't to sure how I was supposed to take that as he said it with a blank expression once again.
Damn boy, you don't have feelings?

"So how exactly did you meet my dad and brothers?" I question realising I never asked him before.
I always wondered what Dominico was to them as he seemed so close to my family and had a high status in the Mafia.

"My father and yours are like brothers, they are in the same line of work but they work in different fields. We were all raised together, I see them as family and our family is ride or die, I would take a bullet for any of them." He explains casually.

He says 'line of work' like this is a family catering business.
I mean, if you want to class drugs as catering then sure!

Well I guess I'm now part of this ride or die family. The thought of that is scary yet exciting.

"How come I haven't met your dad yet?" I ask curiously.

"He lives in Milan, so do I. I only came here for business that I had to take care of with Stefano but since you turned up it extended my stay." He says.

"Yeah sorry not sorry about that." I smile awkwardly.

"There's no need for an apology, You know you want me here." His fucking ego.

"Yeah, at a six feet distance." I sarcastically smile.

"Don't lie." He raises his eyebrow at me.

"Um- that's nice." I say taken back, how the fuck am I supposed to respond?
Um sure.
No Sienna whatever you say from here is going to sound utterly stupid!

He laughs out. I'm guessing my response was enough to satisfy him.

I take this moment to analyse his laugh, he looks so good when he's laughing. The way his teeth perfectly align and his dimple in his right cheek is highlighted.
And his lips...gosh those lips.

Look away bitch.

I draw my attention away from him before he can notice me thoroughly analysing his beauty and instantly go back to munching on my food.

After stuffing myself with a disgusting amount of poison, I was content. I guess.
I mean, I could probably fit a lot more in but sure.

I went to the restroom, to wash my hands and fix myself up a little before we had to leave.
I also wanted to contain myself as I know that I am not going to enjoy the ride back home.
Being out made me forget about everything but once I'm back in those four walls it will only be me and my imagination.
And boy is that scary.

Once I had exited the restroom, I noticed the one and only AMY talking to Dom. Well more like throwing herself at him. Do you want to know the most annoying thing about it?
He is laughing along with her and entertaining her tragic actions.
I'm going to throw up!

Ok Barbie is about to get it.

"Dom, do you wanna go home and finish what we were doing?" I say pushing past blondie sliding in the booth next to him.

"What were we doing?" He questions confused.

"Oh you know Dominico...our very important conversation ." I say.

Sienna abort, this is embarrassing.

"No I don't please enlighten me." He says smirking. I just know he's enjoying this.
Bitch.

"Sorry Jessica but we better get going." I say yanking Dom out the booth.

"My name is Amy." She says crossing her arms.

"Amy, Jessica, it's all the same thing." I shrug.

With that, I walk out. I didn't wait for Dom to follow me, I went straight to the car.
I can't help but have this feeling in me. I don't know what it is, jealously. No, no way I was not!

Sienna is NOT jealous over him, I refuse it.
I simply do not allow myself to feel an ounce of jealousy over this mobster.

I sat in the car staring in the rear view mirror,
Ok sienna chill out.
Shut the fuck up Sienna
No you shut up whore
"Both of you can shut the fuck up" I scold my consciouses.
Get a fucking grip, you sound crazy. I tell myself trying to pull myself together.

Pulling yourself together is hard when your conscious is your own loose end.

I notice Dom walking out and immediately put my bitch face on.
He's in for a long ride home.

And I'm going to give that to him.

————————————————————————

I think Sienna is pretty badass

Until next time,
Enjoy xoxo