Chapter 13

Jisoo's POV

I'm on my way to my parent's house after determining that the Jisoomobile only suffered minor damage when it collided with the street sign. It has a few scratches on it and one little dent, which normally would upset me but with the luck I've had lately I'm just grateful it wasn't worse.

Who knew daydreaming about Jennie could prove hazardous to ones driving ability?

I decide to focus only on the road ahead of me for the rest of the trip in order to avoid any more mishaps.

Jennie is so hot!

Super-duper-inside-melting-drool-worthy-out-of-this-world-ho!

Sigh, I was doing so well too.

I actually managed to go four seconds without Jennie invading the depths of my mind.

I can't help myself, she's running through every one of my thoughts, naked.

What's a girl to do?

I have to concentrate.

Concentrate Jisoo, concentrate!

Concentrate on what I'm saying, people are dying, children are crying, concentrate!

Where the hell did that come from?

Jennie is slowly driving me crazy... one, two, three, four, five, six, switch.

Crazy me driving slowly is Jennie... six, five, four, three, two, one, switch.

Yeah, I'm on the road to crazy town for sure.

Oh shit!

I just remembered I never got Jennie to sign the contract my dad gave me.

He's going to be so pissed!

I'd better get to her before he does and get her signature on the bottom line so I don't get fired.

Like my dad would fire me, I'm his best publicist.

Speaking of parents, I should probably call my mom and let her know we're having extra guests for dinner. I have learned my lesson from my recent accident though, instead of dialing with my hands, I'm going to use my Bluetooth.

I love technology.

"Call mom." I say slowly and clearly to activate the dial-by-name.

Nothing.

"Call mom." I repeat even slower.

Still nothing.

"Call mom!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

The third time was not a charm

I fucking hate technology.

Just as I'm about to explode with anger, my phone rings, it's my mom.

Thank God!

"Hi mom." I answer as I feel my blood pressure dropping.

"Hey Jisoo, just wanted to get the 411 on your ETA" She replies and for once I'm glad she's checking up on me.

But can I just say, 411, really?

My mom needs to update her lingo.

"I should be there in fifteen minutes." I tell her as I change lanes. "Before I forget, I wanted to let you know that I invited two people over for dinner."

"Jisoo." My mother groans. "A little notice would have been nice."

"I know, I know, but I just invited them." I stick out my bottom lip and then quickly withdraw it when I realize she can't see that I'm pouting. "They\re new in town and they don't really know anybody."