Happy 7th Anniversary BTS!

Dear Bangtan.

First of all I just want to thank God for creating 7 man with such a kind heart precious person in this world. I also want to thank Bangtan's parents for creating these 7 anpanmans in our life. And especially thanks to our Pd-nim for trusting and supporting BTS since day one. Also thank you for the bighit staffs who take care of our boys. Bangtan will forever be my man. Will forever be my Idol, and forever be my 7 anpanmans. Thank you for all of your existence thank you for the smiles and laugh you gave to us. Thank you for making such an inspirational and motivational songs just like self love.

Thank you for never stop believing in each other. Thank you for taking care of each other. Thank you Seokjin for always radiating positive influences, and making the members laugh and for being a mood maker and comedian on the group. Thank you Yoongi for always being so reliable and calm for the team and also thankyou for producing such an adorable music. Thank you Hoseok for being such a caring friend for the members, and the bridge between the hyung line and maknae line and also thankyou for being our eternal hope and care and being our source of happiness. Thank you Namjoon for carrying the weight of the whole Bangtan on your shoulders. Thank you for choosing Bangtan over your career from the very start. There will be no BTS without you. Thank you Jimin for always being so supportive and appreciative towards the members. Thank you Taehyung for loving ARMYs endlessly. Thank you Jungkook for being the light and source of joy for the older brothers. Thank you for the friendship and the warmth you guys share. It melts my pain away.

Thank you for the music. I'm so thankful for your music because they're literally the day to my night and the light to my dark tunnel. Thank you for always being so passionate and sincere in making music. I can definitely feel it in your songs. Thank you for 'The Most Beautiful Moment' era that you guys have been building since your early days. It's been my safe haven, my alternate universe.

Thank you for being such amazing role models, individuals, artists who care about the world. Thank you for constantly making conscious decision to speak up about things that matter.

Thank you and I know that thank you is nit enough to show how much I'm thankful for stanning y'all guys! Saranghamnida Bangtan Sonyeondan! Let's walk together because we never walk alone. I purple you BTS! 💜

 I purple you BTS! 💜