My Bias

I just forgot to ask who's your bias on BTS?

When the first time i stan BTS (way back in the year of 2017)

Jimin caught my attention, like I fall inlove with his amazing dance (actually all of them are amazing when it comes in dancing but Jimin's energy and unique moves hits me hard.) But then i saw J-Hope I realized that he's not gaining too much love from the fans unlike to the other members like the maknae line, from that I appreciate his hardworks I also appreciate how he dance well, he's best and great dancer for me then for that I change my bias from Jimin to J-Hope, then there's Jin trying to wrecked my bias list, I accidentally fell inlove with his beautiful voice and i saw how he make the members laugh. I love his wind-shield laugh. That time i start to change my bias again, then there's the leader RM I got wrecked again with his english, and cool look, his rapping skill kills me hard, his hardwork, and his everything. Actually I love them all I don't stan only one member I just want to have my bias. Then Suga tries to wrecked my bias again even though he just nevermind the whole time but I appreciate his hardworks, the song he produce and writes like RM. Then suddenly V and Jungkook came up, they wrecked my bias list again for the last time. Then i realized that I don't have any bias in BTS.

I realized that i stan the seven of them, my love for them is equall. I appreciate their all hardworks they treat each other as brothers/family.

Stan a group that stans you back.

Yeah! So why would i picked a bias if all of them can be loved. They deserve a love also to the Hyung line, I really don't know why some ARMYs didn't appreciate the Hyung line. They're only focusing to the maknae line.

"Don't call yourself an ARMY if you stan only one member"

"Love the seven of them without leaving any member out."

If you don't appreciate and love the Hyung Line (RM, JIN, SUGA, J-HOPE) then stop calling yourself an AdorableRepresentativeMcforYouth(ARMY)

-OT7stan.✓💜

✓💜