Acknowledgment

There can never be a one man show. Somewhere, someone would help us in taking us forward without our notice. And the same applies to this book as well. It is difficult for me to point one individual who inspired me to write this book. At various stages, many have stood behind and supported me, and made this book possible.I take this opportunity to share the credits along with them. Without their support, this wouldn't have been possible.

First of all, my sincere thanks to my friend Dr. Izhar Vinson, MBBS MS who gave valuable inputs to make this book an appealing one.

My sincere thanks to my cousins and friends who helped me in choosing the places and giving me valuable information and made this book look better.

To my dear friends, I know, a thank you alone will not be equivalent for the support you people have shown towards me. I am sure that this book would have not been completed without you guys.

My heartfelt thanks to Mr.Arun, Mr.Avinesh, Mr.Ashwin, Mr.Narendra, Mr.Prashanth, Mr.Sailesh and Mr.Vishwanath, for not only encouraging me and also sparing all your busy time and obliging me in receiving the first copy of this book. It means a lot to me.

Thank you so much guys once again and love you all.