My Guardian Archangel-18

Start from the beginning

My nerves took over a little, and I gulped. I searched around quickly, but then calmed myself deciding that I'd just imagined it.

I laid back again, but the breeze came back. This time I got up from my bed, and walked to my window. I saw something dart behind the bushes, and squinted to see what it was. The unnatural breeze and darting shadows was unexplainable.

I turned back around to see nothing, but pitch blackness. I turned back towards my window, but the shadow was gone. I looked up at the full moon, that was shimmering down at me. I sat on my window seal, and wandered it what it'd be like to go to the moon. See it's exquisite beauty up close. My eyes began drooping, and I yawned. My sudden tiredness, hadn't seemed odd to me.

I cuddled back into my bed, and didn't feel my body being lifted from it's spot.

§

The next morning I woke up in an odd position. I had my right hand on my left shoulder, and my left hand on my right shoulder. It was how you'd imagine a mummy lying. My feet were pressed together, and my hair was out at my sides. I looked around and sat up slowly. My room looked the same. Everything looked the same except for my odd position. I shook it off, and got up. Something inside of me was very energetic. I found myself moving faster, seeing faster, hearing things a second before they happened.

I found it very odd. I shrugged it off, and took a warm shower, then dressed, heading downstairs. Mom was at the table waiting with my breakfast. Dad was already gone, as he always was.

"Good morning Sugar."Mom said grinning, trying her hardest to ignore the large bruises on my arm. Mom's way of coping was ignoring.

"Good morning."I yawned.

"So what's on the agenda for today?"Mom asked turning to the stove, making her own breakfast.

"Gee, I don't know. I can't go to school, thanks to three boys I so desperately want to kill."I muttered starring distastefully at my eggs.

"Don't give me that tone. I'm not the reason you got suspended."She snapped turning to me, pointing her spatula at me.

I mimicked her, and took a bite of my eggs. My stomach was not in the mood for them, so I just sat there.

"Are you not going to eat?"Mom asked sitting down in front of me with her plate of food.

"I'm not hungry." I said picking at the stuff on my cast.

"Bull. Eat."Mom commanded frowning.

I tried my hardest to cross my arms, but this stupid cast restricted everything,"No."

"You're not leaving this table until you finish your food young lady. Now eat."She said her voice raising.

I realized I wouldn't get out of this, and scarfed down my food. I stood up, put my dish away in the dish washer, and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?"Mom asked spinning around.

"I'm going over to Ellis's house,"I said, and opened the door closing it behind me.

I rubbed my arms, from the sudden temperature drop. It was freezing, so I quickly ran back inside, grabbed my coat, and ran back out.

I walked across the street, to Ellis's house, and walked up the sidewalk. He'd be home most likely since all his friends, besides me, were in school.

I knocked on the front door, and was greeted by some blond girl. She was slender, and had on only a tank top.

Her cheeky smile faltered slightly,"May I help you?"