My Guardian Archangel-15

After church, I was so angry I could have punched a baby. As soon as the last "Amen" came, I bolted from my seat, and ran outside. You tricked me. You played some evil little game that I wanted no part of.

"Holland!"You yelled as you began jogging after me.

I was on my way home, and I was trying to completely ignore you.

"Holland wait!"

Ignore.

"Holland!"

Ignore.

"Please wait!"

Finally I turned around and yelled,"WHAT!"

You stopped, and then slowly walked towards me,"Why'd you leave so quickly?"

"You don't know how bad I want to deck you in the face right now, Seth. I suggest you leave me alone."I said clenching my fists at my sides.

You rolled your eyes, and sighed,"Grow up Holland. Violence is never the answer."

"Our definitions of violence are two very different things."I muttered.

"Holland!"Mom yelled waving over at me.

She was running across the street trying not to get ran over. Finally she made her way to us, and she straightened her dress.

"Why the rush dear? I didn't know you were coming to church."Mom said smiling.

"I wasn't planning on it."I said slapping my hand against your chest.

You winced, and turned to mom,"Hello Mrs.O'Deerie."

Mom turned to you and smiled,"Oh. I don't believe we've met."

"Mom this is Seth. Seth my mom."I muttered.

You held out your hand and my mom shot me a smirk, before taking it. You smiled, and she smiled. Using your charm on my mother? How dare you!

"So you came with him, but not your own mother?"She asked frowning slightly.

"I didn't want to come at all. But this butt hole tricked me."I yelled pointing an angry finger at you.

"How so?"She asked.

"I'll explain it when we get home."I said, and turned on my heels continuing back home.

I heard mom shut her car door, and start her engine. You jogged up beside me, and sighed,"I didn't think you'd freak out that bad."

"Go.Away,"I muttered.

"My car is at your house."

I knew that, but I didn't feel obligated to respond. Instead, I ignored you and mentally killed you.

"Look, I'm sorry. I guess it was wrong of me to take you."You apologized.

I had never had someone apologize to me, other than my parents, and occasionally Ellis or Jessica.

It seemed so natural to you thought. It was like you'd apologize for anything, without it taking away from your pride.

"Stop apologizing Seth! You humiliated me, in front of the church, and when your rejected me. Go ahead and keep apologizing, but it's not going to help. Sorry's don't save the world!"I yelled throwing my hands up in the air.

You stopped walking looking at me. You were about to speak, but I wasn't done.

"You're driving me crazy! You keep saying you're protecting me or whatever, you keep watching me. You're always around, and you say you don't like me, but it surely seems like you do. You keep playing these mind games, and I think I'm going insane. I get this weird feeling everytime I'm around you, and when you touch me I feel like my body is about to explode."I began pacing back and forth. Was I going crazy?