My Guardian Archangel-37

You were silent. Dead silent. I stood there waiting for you to say something. But you didn't. You just stood there with your eyes in slits, trying to figure out if I was maybe joking or not. I awkwardly looked around and sighed.

"OK, how'd you even come up with that assumption?" You asked. You were no longer glaring, you were smiling.

"Uh. It's kinda obvious." I said with a sighed. You leaned against the wall and crossed your arms,"Do I look like a spy to you?" You were just not getting it were you?

"Uhm if you were a spy then you'd fit in really well, so I wouldn't be able to tell, duh!" I said. I mean it's like you thought I was an idiot.

You sighed, and ran your hand over your face. You shook your head in disapproval, and stood up straight,"I am most definitely not a spy." You turned and walked into the kitchen. I followed you in, and you got out a crystal cup,"Do you want something to drink?" I shook my head no, and instead looked around the fairly large kitchen.

"So if you're not a spy, then what are you?" I asked. You got out a jug of water, and poured some into a glass. You looked up at me from pouring, and shook your head,"You really don't know?" OK, I obviously didn't know. If that wasn't clear enough for you, then I don't know what was.

"Think harder," You persuaded as you set down the pitcher. I tried to think, but my mind drew a blank. What exactly was  I supposed to be thinking of? This is one of those moments when you have a brain fart. I've been having those a lot lately. You shook your head in disbelief,"You seriously can't come up with a better excuse than a spy?"

"You know," I said putting my hands on my hips,"It'd be a lot better if you'd just tell me. What are you? An alien? A ghost?" I rolled my eyes.

You clapped your hands, as your face brightened,"YES!" You yelled. I nearly peed myself. You scared the crap out of me. "What? Yes to what?" I asked.

"A ghost! Well, OK, so I'm not really a ghost but you're getting warmer." You said. Your eyes were bright with hope, and you bounced on the heels of your feet.

I watched you. I had nothing to reply to that. You were a ghost? Ghosts' aren't real. That's insane. There is no way that you were a ghost. It was just impossible. I didn't believe those stories, and if you really expected me to believe this then you were insane.

"Seth.."I whispered. I had a straight face on. "Have you seen anyone lately?"

You looked at my curiously,"What do you mean?" You stopped bouncing, and stood still. Your knit your eyebrows together, and studied me, as I studied you.

"You know, for your condition," I whispered leaning against the counter, making sure not to hurt myself. If you weren't seeing someone for your mental condition, then you really needed too. Heck, I'd take you down to the shrink right now.

You smiled slightly,"You think I'm crazy?" The other side of you smile was a large amount of annoyance. Both annoyed and amused you said,"Holland, I'm not some psycho person."

I looked at you calmly,"Seth you believe you're a ghost. I really think you need to concern a doctor."

"I never said I was a ghost. You said I was, and I said you're getting close," You corrected.

I wasn't thinking that there was a difference. I stood upright and crossed my arms, "OK, then what are you?" I was very curious to what your messed mind thought you were. Seriously though, there had to be a mental condition.

You looked at me for a moment. Then you glanced up at the ceiling, and then back at me. You were contemplating with yourself. Over what? I had no idea. You were probably debating what to say, and how to say it. You kept glancing up at the ceiling like it had all the answers.