My Guardian Archangel-7

When I got to school the next morning, I was dreading even opening my eyelids. I'd rather sleep until the last day of school.

"You look better."I said to Jess, as she was back to her regular self.

Jessica nodded, and smiled,"Yeah. I've totally forgotten about Seth. Anyways, you wanna go shopping this weekend?"

I sighed,"Can't. I have to go on a triple date with, Lucas, Allison, Jordan, Joseph, and Donald."

Jessica scrunched up her face,"Please tell me Lucas is your date?"

I shook my head sadly,"Nope. It's Donald. He supposedly likes me."

Jessica opened her mouth to speak, but she was interrupted by the bell.

"Hold that thought."I said,"I'll talk to you later."

Jessica nodded and spun on her heels, walking off.

I made my way to class, mentally preparing myself to argue about yesterday. Or maybe have you make some rumor up about how I'm the one stalking you. All in all I knew today would be bad.

I slid into my seat before the teacher could notice.

"Get with your partners."Was all her said, and he began scribbling something on paper.

Stage one, of Plan A: Get you to befriend me.

I sighed, and stood walking back to your desk.

Your feet were up on the seat part of the chair in front of you, and your hands were tucked in your armpits. Your eyes were closed, and I was almost puking in my mouth just looking at you. Your eyes flashed open, and I changed my expression to a smile. You sat up straight, and you raised an eyebrow,"What are you smiling at?"

I felt like punching you in the face, but instead I kept my smile,"I'm just being friendly."

"Why?"You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Why not?"I asked. You were testing my patience with all your stupid questions.

"Because, according to you, I'm your 'stalker'."You said with a smirk, pulling at the edge of your lips.

My smiled began dimming, but I shrugged, and sat down next to you. I clenched my fist around my pencil, a deadly smile on my face.

"So anyways.....?"You asked.

I turned, my nostrils flaring,"Yes?"I could feel my wooden pencil beginning to break. I sighed softly, closing my eyes. I reopened them and dropped my pencil, before I stabbed you in the eye. I couldn't help it. Every word you said made my skin crawl.

"Monument. What were you thinking?"

"We can do the Eiffel Tower."I said with a nod. Some how my nerves relaxed, and I actually felt better.

You nodded, and reached down pulling out some paper. When you set the paper on your desk, I gasped. It was a drawn out sketch of the Eiffel Tower. It had everything. Pieces we could use everything. It was so well crafted I thought you'd had to have printed it.

"You like it?"You asked raising an eyebrow.

I nodded,"It's amazing! Did you draw it?"

You nodded,"I did."

I closed my mouth, afraid I'd draw flys, and smiled,"You're a good artist."

You shrugged,"I manage."

"OK. The Eiffel Tower it is."I said with a nod. 

I turned my head to the board, watching Mr.Peeretti write down what exactly we had to research about out monument. I could feel your eyes on me. I could feel your stare. I shifted uncomfortably, and you smiled turning to the board. There's that urge to knock your lights out again. Did you want me to feel like that? To keep me distant, but near?

Once he finished, I grabbed a piece of notebook paper, and wrote down what we had to have:

Title, illustration, date made, history, reason of it's existence, who made it, location, and weather or not it was open to the public. This would take forever! Luckily, I had a fast computer at home.

"So when do you want to meet? You could come to my house."You said.

I did NOT want to go to your house. You'd probably kidnap me, and know one would know. Nope, sorry.

"Actually, why don't we go to mine? I think we'd get a lot more done there."I said, refusing to look at you.

I heard your laughter, and I sighed. URGE IS GROWING!

"Alright then. When? What about this weekend?"You'd asked, tapping your fingers on your desk in a rhythm.

"Can't I have a date this weekend."I said crossing my arms, finally looking over at you.

You raised one of your perfect eyebrows, and squinted at me, as if trying to see if I'm lying,"OK, then how  about Sunday. Since your date is Saturday?"

I nodded,"Sure, whatever."I grumbled.

"OK, then I need your number."You said with a smile,"And address. What time should I be over?"

I sighed, and ripped off a piece of notebook paper, and wrote down my cell. 

I handed it over to you, and when your finger tips touched mine, I shivered. Your fingers were cold, but in a warm way- if that makes any since. It was electrifying. I squinted at you for a moment when neither of us pulled out hands back. We just looked at each other. I couldn't tell what was going through your mind, but you were just as shocked as I was. Goosebumps rose up over my skin, and continues shocks of electricity went up my arm. It was like you were generating some sort of...of current. I couldn't explain it. 

Finally, you jerked your hand back, and you looked down at the paper I handed you.  My hand was mid air, when I finally decided to put my hand down. I turned my head away from you blushing. What just happened?

Then the bell rang. I was confused because it was't supposed to ring for another 20 minutes. Then when I realized it was the fire bell, I got up, grabbing my stuff. You were close to the door,"Seth! Hold up!"I said, but you were gone. You were ignoring me. Then I realized something. 

I didn't tell you my date was on Saturday. Stalker.

_______________________________________________________________________________

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

FAN!!!

YOU KNOW THE DRILL:))