My Guardian Archangel-17

I walked out of school once the day was over, and I still had my fists in tight balls. People looked at me funny, and they'd ask why the fight happened. So I'd shrug and walk away.

I got out my phone, and texted my mom that I'd be walking home. She sent a simple "OK" and I turned down the road. I shoved my hands into my pockets and took deep breathes.

"Holland!"Jessica yelled, catching up to me.

I didn't talk I just scowled at the road ahead of me, and crossed my arms under my chest.

"OK, what happened? All I heard was that Donald, Seth, and Ellis got into a fight over you."She swooned,"I wish guys would get in fights over me."

"No you don't. It wasn't all about me."I whispered.

"OK, then what was it about Oh great Jedi?"She asked.

"OK so I went on a date with Donald, he got physical, I told Ellis, he beat Donald's face in, then Seth came in and got in the middle of it."I sighed out in one breath.

"It was so all about you."

"I don't care. It was bad and now I'm.......s-suspended."I said shivering.

Jessica gasped,"For reals!"

"Holland! I'm so proud of you!"She smiled engulfing me in a tight bear hug.

"Are you kidding! I just ruined my perfect record!"I yelled pushing her off.

"You're turning to the dark side!"

I glared at her, angrily,"I'm not turning to the dark side!"

Jessica smiled,"Whatever you say."She said holding her hands up.

She continued walking, and sighed,"Why are you walking home? There's a thing called a car, you should try it."

"One. I don't feel like riding with Ellis at the moment considering he is the one who started it all, and two the only other person with a car would be Seth, and I'm not taking any chances."I muttered.

"Wait, Donald got physical?"She asked in disbelief.

So nice of her to finally tune in.

"Like hurt physical or 'happy' physical?"

"Hurt. He pushed me into a building, and nearly ripped my arm."I whispered showing her the hand print on my elbow.

She whistled and shook her head,"You shouldn't be mad at Ellis, at least he cared enough to fight for you. Also, did Seth just randomly jump in?"

I ignored her first comment,"No. He actually saved me form more physical pain. He showed up when Donald began getting violent."I whispered.

The day kept playing over and over in my mind. I couldn't get your face out of it. How you had shown up. How you lied so easily.

"Can I come over. So we can get farther in detail, because I have a feeling there's more depth to the story."Jessica said nudging me easily.

I nodded, pulling myself from my daze,"Yeah. Mom won't be home until six, and Dad won't be home until eight."

Jessica nodded,"Let me text my mom."

Once we got home, we headed up to my room, and we sat down one my bed. Jessica dumped her stuff onto my floor, and laid back. I sat at the end of my bed, away from her.

"So spill. Now."Jessica said, and sat up.

"Excuse me?"I asked.

"You never told me how your 'study date' with Seth?"Jessica said smiling evilly, and rubbing her hands together.