10 : 𝖨 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖸𝗈𝗎

Comenzar desde el principio

Ding dong.

For the last time, I pressed the button. I stepped aside and sat on the floor, back leaning against the wall. I won't go until I get to see her tonight. Even just for a second.

5 minutes..

15 minutes..

25 minutes..

I waited and waited. I started to grow impatient.

30 minutes..

45 minutes..

That's it. I'm ringing her again.

"Goddammit, Y/N."

I stood up and dusted myself. Just as I was about to press the doorbell for the 4th time, a series of footsteps echoed throughout the quiet hallway. A familiar voice followed.

"Beomgyu?"

"Y/N!" I beamed widely and ran up to her.

She backed away with paper bags in her arms. "What are you doing in front of my door?"

"I wanted to see you. I've been trying to reach you through calls but you never-"

"I know and I meant them."

My brows furrowed. I knew she did but I still couldn't believe it.

"Why? Y/N, what did I do?"

"Nothing.." She avoided my gaze and walked past me. "Good night."

"Y/N, please talk to me!" I grabbed her hand, making her let go of one of the bags.

Fruits rolled out and bounced as the item fell to the floor. I gasped and immediately collected them all, frantically apologizing to Y/N who stood still on her spot. Great. I screwed up.

"Stop this."

I looked up at her. "What..?"

She didn't meet my eyes. "Stay away from me, Beomgyu."