S5>124: Eggseter Town; The Extreme Pokémon Race!

Second Present 🎁

☁️ 🌈 — [Break Scene] — 🌈 ☁️

It's been a beautiful day in the country as our heroes march towards the Gym and Contest in Mahogany Town. The long road ahead wines endlessly through the valley when suddenly...

"Its a town! We can see a town!" Takato and Mairin cheered from the back of Takato's Arcanine. "A town!"

"Arrrr!" A familiar Pokémon voice was heard.

"Nine?" Arcanine blinked.

"Huh?" The gang and Volkner looked behind them and saw another Arcanine.

The gang and Volkner moved to the side as the other Arcanine ran past them and they saw Gary Oak riding past them.

"Huh? Gary!" Yuna said, surprised.

Gary eyed backwards and was surprised, "Huh? Woah!" He told his Arcanine.

"Gah! It's Gary no Baka!" Takato exclaimed, pointing at him.

Gary got an angry mark, "It's Gary!" He calmed down, "... Hello. It's been awhile since we last saw each other."

"Hello to you too and yes it has." Yuna said.

"Nine." Takato's Arcanine came up to them.

Gary looked at the two kids and the saddle on the legendary Pokémon back, he raised an eyebrow, confused but didn't ask.

"What are you doing with that skateboard?" Mairin asked, curiously.

"Well, Arcanine and I are getting ready for the big race, we're going to enter it." Gary responses.

"Big race?" Yuna questioned.

"Yep! Gotta go." Gary said and looked at his legendary Pokémon, "Let's go Arcanine."

"Nineee!" Gary's Arcanine dashes off, pulling it's trainer with him.

"Eh! Wait!" Yuna called out, "You didn't explain!"

Alain saw something, "Well, it seems like a lot of people are entering this big race." He told them.

"Huh?" The others turned to side and saw many people with their Pokémon.

"Goooo!" Gary's voice was heard.

"Faster Granbull!" A male trainer ordered.

"Granbull!"

"A little higher Scyther." Another trainer said.

"Scytheerrr!"

"Well, talk about your radical sports." Brock said.