S4>102: The Problem of Snowtop Mountain

Second One: NOTE; Sorry, I won't be posting another chapter this Sunday.

🗻🔥❄️☀️🌨🗻🔥❄️☀️🌨🗻🔥❄️☀️🌨

After meeting up with their old friend Todd Snap, our heroes had join in the quest to capture a picture of the Legendary Pokémon; Titan of Ice, Articuno.

Helping an elderly couple, Sunkern and Sunflora with the mysterious weather of snow, caused by the Swinub, who they had learn from Ranger Mike, the Swinub were driven out of their home with many other Pokémon by a mysterious Fire-type Pokémon.

>> ——— [Break Scene] ——— <<

Now the gang and Todd are following Ranger Mike, walking up Snowtop Mountian, with the Swinub's following.

"Where are we going first?" Takato asked.

"Well, first off we are going to the Pokémon Centre." Ranger Mike answered, "The Swinub's can stay here, until we can figure out what Fire-type is causing the problem."

"It's strange, that a Fire-type Pokémon are roaming here on Snowtop Mountain. They normally stay in warm places, not the cold." Yuna commented.

Alain was thinking about the situation, 'Unless it's a Pokémon that can use Fire-type attacks...' He thought.

"That's true, they don't and I'm surprise that there is one here. Something is going on and I would like to know what it is." Ranger Mike sighs.

The Pokémon Centre was located near the top of Snowtop Mountain.

"Woah, you don't see something like this." Takato commented, as they arrived at the Pokémon.

"Even thought Snowtop Mountain isn't the tallest mountain in Johto, it has the highest Pokémon Centre in the world." Alain explained.

"Wow." Mairin awed.

Nurse Joy of the Pokémon Centre smiled happily when she saw Ranger Mike and the five Swinub's, "I'm so glad you found them Mike." She said, relieved.

Ranger Mike nodded, "So am I, these Swinub's ended up away from Snowtop Mountain." He told her.

"Oh dear." Nurse Joy said, surprised, "Follow me Swinub's."

The five Swinub's all followed the Snowtop Mountain Nurse Joy.

Nurse Joy had led the Swinub's to a cave that was next to the Pokémon Centre.

"What's up with the cave?" Takato asked.

"That cave has a lot of space and we built the Pokémon Centre near it, we tend to use the cave as an extra space." Ranger Mike answered.

"That's a really great idea." Brock commented.

"Check it out." Takato said.

The gang and Todd looked inside the cave and saw other Pokémon such as; Stantler, Spearow, Geodude, Graveler, Zubat and Golbat.

"Have all these pokemon been driven out of their home?" Todd asked, as taking pictures of the Pokémon.

Nurse Joy nodded, "Yes, that mysterious Fire-type Pokémon is still causing more trouble all over the Snowtop Mountain." She answered.

"This is getting out of hand, we need to find that Pokémon and stop it." Yuna said, "Otherwise the Pokémon that originally lives here won't have a home anymore."