S3>82: Yuna's Second Gym Battle: Azalea Gym; Forest Battlefield!

>> ——— [Break Scene] ——— <<

Now that the mysterious GS Ball has been delivered to a Pokéball expect, our heroes are headed towards the Azalea Gym.

"Yuna, do you know what type of gym Azalea's gym is?" Mairin asked.

Yuna blinked, "Yes, it's Bug-type Gym." She replied.

"Oh, never seen a Bug-type gym before." Mairin said.

"True." Takato agreed.

"Alain has. I've read that Kalos has a Bug-type gym." Brock said.

Alain nodded, "Yeah. It was the second gym I had to challenge." He commented.

"Hey Yuna, what Pokémon are you going to use?" Mairin asked.

Yuna thought for a second, "Cyndaquil, Helios and Poseidon." She replied.

"Huh, Poseidon? Is he ready for gym battles?" Brock asked.

"He is. Don't forget that Poseidon had trained himself along with the others even when he isn't with me." Yuna responses, "Don't worry."

• • • • •

As they continued to walk, they reached the Azalea Gym, it looked like a giant green house.

"Looks like a green house." Yuna commented, "Wonder what the inside is like?"

"Let's go see." Alain said.

When the gang entered the gym, they could see trees, grass and bushes everywhere.

"Wow, looks like a forest." Mairin said.

"It even feels like a forest." Takato added.

"Reminds me of Viridian Forest back in Kanto." Yuna said.